Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Blacklace

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by Blacklace »

Absolutely! We did a live stream from there about....4 weeks ago maybe? Beyond the Veil! :-D Was silly fun, dancing with torches and getting thrown off the stage by those blased little bugs!
Sealawyer

Post by Sealawyer »

Hello all. My name is Sealawyer. I just put in a app with you all. Looking forward to meeting you guys. You guys have a fantastic website. And judging by the post a friendly group.

Anyhow I am new to the game and looking for a place to call home here. I have played many MMO's over the years and love the way they did this one. Still alot to learn, but having a lot of fun with it. If you have any low level guys and are looking for someone to hang out with feel free to hit me up in game.

Also, a little about myself. I am probably above average age from what I can see in the birthday bar, 39 myself. Served in the military for a long time, disabled. I am laid back and do tend to talk alot. If I meet you in your Vent feel free to tell me to shut up, I won't take it personally. :P Anyhow hope to hear from you all soon.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Hello - thanks for the compliments. Keep your eyes on your recruitment thread, someone from our Hook Swords division will be looking out for you to chat about your application with you!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
xXAmlinXx

Post by xXAmlinXx »

Hi

Templar Arminius (xXAmlinXx) Von- Adalwolf at your service.

I have only recently purchased The secret world.
I'm quite new to the MMO experience, having played a little of The Old Republic before this.

I'm quite keen to meet new people and have some fun exploring this game and what it has to offer.

started looking at cabals as a good way to network with a group of ppl. Got a msg to checkout this cabal and after checking out your site i feel as though i could fit in here.

I'm 27, an Aussie, with plenty of time on my hands, and not bothered by trivial things like time zone differences. I have a sizable beard and a cat. i like to think of myself as a fun, humorous fellow, sometimes i talk too much so in the interest on maintaining everyone's sanity i'll keep it short. But feel free to ask me anything.
"Jump on my sword, while you can evil. I won't be as gentle"
Elania Vikaernes

Post by Elania Vikaernes »

xXAmlinXx wrote:Hi

Templar Arminius (xXAmlinXx) Von- Adalwolf at your service.

I have only recently purchased The secret world.
I'm quite new to the MMO experience, having played a little of The Old Republic before this.

I'm quite keen to meet new people and have some fun exploring this game and what it has to offer.

started looking at cabals as a good way to network with a group of ppl. Got a msg to checkout this cabal and after checking out your site i feel as though i could fit in here.

I'm 27, an Aussie, with plenty of time on my hands, and not bothered by trivial things like time zone differences. I have a sizable beard and a cat. i like to think of myself as a fun, humorous fellow, sometimes i talk too much so in the interest on maintaining everyone's sanity i'll keep it short. But feel free to ask me anything.
I think beards are awesome. Cats too!
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Welcome to our forums :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

I will forever picture you now with a cat wrapped around your chin Amlin. This delights me!
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
xXAmlinXx

Post by xXAmlinXx »

Jennet wrote:I will forever picture you now with a cat wrapped around your chin Amlin. This delights me!
Lol my cat would never stand for that she is quite forceful about things going her way (though aren't all cats), but its an amusing concept. mind you i did see an image recently of a man whose beard was longer than he was and he had a cat in his beard hiding away. I'm thinking goal for the future....
"Jump on my sword, while you can evil. I won't be as gentle"
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

xXAmlinXx wrote: mind you i did see an image recently of a man whose beard was longer than he was and he had a cat in his beard hiding away. I'm thinking goal for the future....
If all those cats around Temple Hall suddenly vanish... we know where to look! :twisted:
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Well, my family had a tomcat about a decade ago, he loved being wrapped around my neck like a scarf. Then again, he did have it hard. Having to grow up with three kids and all.