Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
xXAmlinXx

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Post by xXAmlinXx »

Jennet wrote:If all those cats around Temple Hall suddenly vanish... we know where to look! :twisted:
* :idea: quietly slips away and hopes no one notices*
Last edited by xXAmlinXx on Thu May 16, 2013 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Jump on my sword, while you can evil. I won't be as gentle"
xXAmlinXx

Post by xXAmlinXx »

Uragon wrote:Well, my family had a tomcat about a decade ago, he loved being wrapped around my neck like a scarf. Then again, he did have it hard. Having to grow up with three kids and all.
that sounds awesome, the cat scarf i mean. i Hope my Kitty will be that cuddly one day, she is too bossy and independent at the moment
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Amlin - if you are still thinking of applying, dont forget to fill out your application to join us :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
xXAmlinXx

Post by xXAmlinXx »

Katelin wrote:Amlin - if you are still thinking of applying, dont forget to fill out your application to join us :)
Done 8-)
malscant

Post by malscant »

Greetings!

Malscant here, figured I would introduce myself on the forums instead of stalking them like some back alley crazy. Been playing TSW for a bit now got a bit burnt out on WoW and my 5's team in LoL is on break. I saw your recruitment post on the forums and figured I would stop by. Haven't had the time to fill out an app yet though :-( between getting my tail handed to me in blue mountains. and my car deciding to spin a bearing I have been under the hood of it more then at my pc sadly :-( but I hope to find time to drop an app here in the next day or two.

-Mals-
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Good luck with getting the car fixed, and I'm already looking forward to reading your application.
Taaryn

Post by Taaryn »

Hello everyone! Just filled out my application here after a search for a cabal on the TSW forums pointed me here. Looking forward to my time here. :)
boscot
Twitter: @boscothemigh

Post by boscot »

Howdy all,

Boscot here. In game I am known as Endoscopy mostly because the name I wanted was already taken and it was the first thing that popped into my head...

I just applied to join your guild yesterday-ish. I noticed this thread while lurking in your forums and thought I might as well join in the introducing fun and introduce myself!

I've played a number of other mmorpgs before this. Most recently was SWTOR but that one didn't really do it for me so I'm glad a friend I raided with in EQ2 told me about this game! It's great. I love the conceit of secret societies and urban legends all being real within the context of our modern world. It has been a lot of fun to explore this world solo so far but I'm at the point where I really want to get into the more social aspects of the game especially the endgame stuff. I've taken a gander at your website and it is well laid out, in-depth, and informative; I like the cut of your jib.

In real life, I'm a child of the eighties but I still have a couple years before I hit thirty so I'm not old yet. :D I live on the West Coast of the United States in a place where it rains a lot and I spend a majority of my not online time in an archive because they pay me.

I look forward to becoming a member so I hope I make the grade.
Whitebean

Post by Whitebean »

Greetings to the members of Nine Swords and the participants of this forum
Just made the step to enter here and have a look around to learn a bit more about you, before I may take the decision to fill out an application.
With some of you I have already had the honor to play together and found it a very pleasant experience :)
Some information about me: I am playing TSW since September 2012 and started like I mainly start gaming, following my husband, Cleia, who is so kind to read the handbooks and stuff (I am so not the manual reading type...lol...) and tries something out and when he knows the ropes (and can explain them to me ;P) I follow so we can have fun together. I have played MMO, online games and single player since 20 years now in a variety of themes...starting with a submarine simulation called 688(i) where I at that time was the only woman playing :) WOW, Vampire bloodlines, Morrowind, Skyrim, Dungeon keeper, Civilisation and so on - you see a colorful collection of games.
In real life I am not a youngster anymore, happily married to Cleia and caring for our little green winged children and my elderly parents since 13 years now. Besides gaming I love to create, be it in real clay or virtual clay and to create 3d scenes for renders in a variety of genres and I am proud my name is by now not quite unknown in the 3d community anymore
So looking forward to get to know the members of this cabal a bit more and have fun in playing together :)
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Hi Whitebean! So you're Cleia's wife, must be hard eh *nudge*.
Has Cleia explained to you what we're about? We're all about having fun together, so we go to great pains to have everyone included, would be nice to see you join us (and your hubby).

Feel free to catch any of us online for a talk or join us in the Ajax chat ^^

Have you clayed any of the Guardians yet?