Random Thread

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Succubus
Twitter: @FlammableCat

Re: Random Thread

Post by Succubus »

I'm just so happy. Last month two of my chinchillas got two babies. They are super cute and has grown so much! It's so fun to see them get bigger, to explore the world and get their own personalities. It's so wonderful!

And nerd as I am I name all my chinchilla babies after clans in vampire masquerade. This litter got the name Ravnos and Setite :)

Here they are with their dad Bamse. ^^
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

If there is one named Nosferatu and it has oversize front teeth, you get extra bonus points in my book.
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

They are so cute! I just want to pick up one of those balls of fur and rub it against my face.
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Succubus
Twitter: @FlammableCat

Post by Succubus »

Kotts wrote:If there is one named Nosferatu and it has oversize front teeth, you get extra bonus points in my book.
There aint a Nosferatu, yet. although I had Brujah, Lasombra, Gangrel and Malkavian. and if the chilla get oversized front teeth, thats REALLY bad if it cant shew it down. so yes on the Nosferatu, no on the teeth ^^

Ravynswind wrote:They are so cute! I just want to pick up one of those balls of fur and rub it against my face.
It's SO wonderful to do just that! Haha but I have to be careful, the babies just realized that the got TEETH! And that you have to try shewing on everything, especially on me :P
Cidrick

Post by Cidrick »

I normaly would post a reply like " Oh noes, our fears came true the vampire clans have converted to gnawing zombies!!!" but that wouldn't be very random so instead i'd have to respond. The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Re: Random Thrand what does the 175ead

Post by Ravynswind »

and what does the 172 mean in conspiracy terms?
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Aralon

Post by Aralon »

Succubus wrote:I'm just so happy. Last month two of my chinchillas got two babies. They are super cute and has grown so much! It's so fun to see them get bigger, to explore the world and get their own personalities. It's so wonderful!

And nerd as I am I name all my chinchilla babies after clans in vampire masquerade. This litter got the name Ravnos and Setite :)

Here they are with their dad Bamse. ^^
hmm never seen one of them before, they look soo evil with those eyes!!!
Retired.
Cidrick

Post by Cidrick »

Ravynswind wrote:and what does the 172 mean in conspiracy terms?
who knows

but...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/172_(number) you could always create your own....
Aralon

Post by Aralon »

Cidrick wrote:
Ravynswind wrote:and what does the 172 mean in conspiracy terms?
who knows

but...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/172_(number) you could always create your own....
hmm yes we could....
Retired.
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

yes! let's do that!