Wednesday 6th September - Potential patch day

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Ishco

Re: Wednesday 6th September - Potential patch day

Post by Ishco »

Will we organize cabal runs of the raid?
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I hope so!

@BrokenPieces - our raid rules were brought over to this site, just are set as unpublished. They likely need a re-work before being applied to SW:L :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Yuriksha
Leader

Post by Yuriksha »

Although it's not listed in the patch notes, Shock pointed out today that the GUI Build Manager is now in-game. It's a tab in your Skills (N) window.

Also, the change in IP calculation seems to have had a pretty dramatic effect. It took me from 177 to 220.
Shock G

Post by Shock G »

The patch notes have apparently been updated, because I now see the Build Manager in there (I read the notes well before the patch went live).

If you were a Boobuilds user, you might want to check your gear every time you swap builds. I PUGged an e4 with a tank who "didn't notice" that he only had one weapon equipped, and he blamed it on Boobuilds because he apparently switches builds for every boss...
Helixia

Post by Helixia »

I use boobuilds and I never had this issue
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Post by BrokenPieces »

Katelin wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:12 pm @BrokenPieces - our raid rules were brought over to this site, just are set as unpublished. They likely need a re-work before being applied to SW:L :)
Copy that!
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.