The Pen Division

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Re: The Pen Division

Post by Kotts »

SirVent wrote:Ouch, My non existant ego...
Que?

thepen.jpg
thepen.jpg (14.07 KiB) Viewed 3446 times
My pen is a gun. Your argument is invalid.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

...PLUTO!!! That's your Pen! :mrgreen:
Fetterlock

Post by Fetterlock »

That appears to be a "pen" version of a zip gun and a .22 Long Rifle cartridge (a very weak and potentially unreliable rimfire caliber). A zip gun is only good for shooting someone at contact distance, and you are likely to injure your hand in the process of firing it (they have been known to blow up in the past since they were usually made out of ordinary pipe). A sword is actually a hell of a lot mightier than one of those in most circumstances, unless perhaps you're trying to kill a squirrel, and the squirrel is willing to let you walk right up to it so you can fire at point-blank range.
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

Kotts wrote:
SirVent wrote:Ouch, My non existant ego...
Que?

thepen.jpg
My pen is a gun. Your argument is invalid.
Not my argument, It's Douglas MacArthur's. Your feeble attempt to frustrate me is null. Have a nice day!
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

SirVent wrote: Not my argument, It's Douglas MacArthur's. Your feeble attempt to frustrate me is null. Have a nice day!
u mad bro?
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

nah, just passive aggressive. Whens the nest time ur getting on TOR?
Cephas Ironclad

SirVent wrote:nah, just passive aggressive. Whens the nest time ur getting on TOR?
When i'm on :P
Was playing Fable 3 with my gf last night lol
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

Lucky! onluy time i get to see mine is at the university or at a friends house. Damn her over controlling parents :(
Cephas Ironclad

I didnt see her..was over the internets :P
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

Fetterlock wrote:That appears to be a "pen" version of a zip gun and a .22 Long Rifle cartridge (a very weak and potentially unreliable rimfire caliber). A zip gun is only good for shooting someone at contact distance, and you are likely to injure your hand in the process of firing it (they have been known to blow up in the past since they were usually made out of ordinary pipe). A sword is actually a hell of a lot mightier than one of those in most circumstances, unless perhaps you're trying to kill a squirrel, and the squirrel is willing to let you walk right up to it so you can fire at point-blank range.
The weapon was designed for espionage purposes and assassination, intended to be used at point blank or for disarming or incapacitating targets in close quarters. As for a sword being better, this is the way to go if you wanna be discrete about it and is much easier to wield in confined spaces than a sword.

A sign that you may have too much time on your hands is when you take the pen out back to shoot at some cans, or squirrels.