Raid this weekend?

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Raid this weekend?

Post by Katelin »

Date / Time / Min equip requirement?

I am interested if I can match with the 3 above things and you need a spare tank or DPS. If I am there, Uragon will be too *grins*
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Which time would be best for a NA and EU mixed team?
How long will a raid take when it's no an experienced team?
wahoozerman

Post by wahoozerman »

Jennet wrote:Always interested in giving the raid a go! Hoozer can probably be persuaded as well, I imagine.
Aww yeh.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

10.2 is usually said to be the minimum if you're new to it. I don't think this is necessary if we're gonna just go see what the thing's like for people. Not too early in the morning on Saturday for us, please! (I do not want to get up =p) 12:00 noon Central is...er... 5pm UTC.

You should have pure anima for DPS if you are dps-ing and 10-ish of the regular anima (since it has to be re-freshed each death)... I suggest Hit if you are DPS and haven't stacked it. We need one heal tank and one healer (I can try to heal, depending on my lag level that day). Sam said he'd be up for it, so we've got one experienced tank and one to learn all the agro-exchange (lucky Kate >=) ).

Honestly, I think we should just run at it a bunch and let people see how it goes. We can even swap people in and out if we've got more who want to try it, unless we suddenly get really proficient. It took us a few weeks to beat it at all the first times we hit it.

Also, be aware, it was clarified for me: You get one black bullion extra every time you receive bullion. So, for the 10 bullion you get off the mob, you will get -one- extra, not 10 extra. But, I don't think anyone's in this one for the bullion, just for the fun and learning! =)
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
Boba

Post by Boba »

how about 8pm CET? that should be around 10am to 1pm for the US ppl depending on were in the US they live
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

That is 1pm for me... 2:00 pm EST (Hoozer, Sam, etc.) and 10:00 am PST (Elania, etc.). It's fine for me, as far as I know!

Other peoples?
Elania Vikaernes

Post by Elania Vikaernes »

Is this for Saturday morning? I *might* be able to do this. I do have some other work I gotta do that day.
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

If this is late Friday/early Saturday, I will also be there.
I once tried playing Blind Man's Bluff with a Tarot Deck. Someone got the Ten of Swords, and well, that was the end of that.
Jennet

Post by Jennet »

I think the time on the table is 2pm/1pm/12pm/11am (E/C/M/P) US on Saturday. (I messed up... 11am not 10am, I think, Pacific... I made an extra US timezone randomly in my head).
Xanax200mg

Post by Xanax200mg »

You should have pure anima for DPS if you are dps-ing and 10-ish of the regular anima (since it has to be re-freshed each death)...
Sorry for the noobish question, but what do you mean buy "pure anima"? ...what is "anima"? :?
Real Life is a pay2win!