anime recommendation

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Re: anime recommendation

Post by Ravynswind »

Beware of Spoiler!   
The curse came about because they created it. By not acknowledging that the original Mei had died, and pretending that she was still there until graduation they fed energy to the dead soul. I was OK with the ending, although I wish it had been somewhat more shocking. Weird thing is, the kid that stabbed Reiko, when she originally died, looked a lot like sakakibura.
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

Toaru Majutsu no Index is a good one, and season 2 was insane with Accelerator catastrophe.

Lodos Wars is an incredibly old schooooled one that oddly gets referenced in parody anime and Genshiken quite a bit.

Persona 4 ends tonight or this week, kinda out of it releasewise but SOON! Am I the only one watching this one?
Ravynswind
Founder (retired)

Post by Ravynswind »

I'm starting persona 4 today
"What you have are bullets and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am, you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

I felt left out of the spoiler loop so I ruined the ending for everyone earlier, hidden beneath the ending button. But then I got rid of that.

I can say that I enjoyed Persona a lot more than what I watched of Another.
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

Oh my God, they brought back Toonami. That's what Saturdays on Adult Swim are now. 2nd Generation Tom and everything! :D *squeals*
I once tried playing Blind Man's Bluff with a Tarot Deck. Someone got the Ten of Swords, and well, that was the end of that.
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

DA FUQ WHERE THE-- WHY DO I NOT HAVE CABLE?!
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Surely not for the same reason I don't have cable *snickers*

...thus me not intervening before (and likely not after) this post on this topic thread :P
Arcadius

Post by Arcadius »

Well...it was kind of a let down. It was only an April Fools Joke by Adult Swim. But it's gotten people to try to bring it back on facebook.
I once tried playing Blind Man's Bluff with a Tarot Deck. Someone got the Ten of Swords, and well, that was the end of that.
Sneakybuffalo

Post by Sneakybuffalo »

I'd recommend Fate Zero and Hunter x Hunter 2011 if you are looking for more new animes to follow

Also Phi Brain if you like puzzles
Nexa
Founder (retired)

Post by Nexa »

I've heard a lot of complaints that HxH 2011 is moving way too fast. So far Sankarea and Eureka Seven Ao are my top picks for the season.