Raid this Thursday

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Kisshoten

Re: Raid this Thursday

Post by Kisshoten »

so hmm, yesterday I logged in for a short period on the laptop and the performance was pretty bad.
I'm currently on a business trip and my laptop isn't really made for gaming. I'm going to try and tweak a bit more to get some more steady fps. If not, I'll have to excuse myself...
GaboonViper

Post by GaboonViper »

Meh... GM will give you Criterion katelin :P
Torniquet

Post by Torniquet »

Kisshoten wrote:so hmm, yesterday I logged in for a short period on the laptop and the performance was pretty bad.
I'm currently on a business trip and my laptop isn't really made for gaming. I'm going to try and tweak a bit more to get some more steady fps. If not, I'll have to excuse myself...
Glad you managed :3
GaboonViper wrote:Meh... GM will give you Criterion katelin :P
If you want your points and Kate wants to give hers make sure to settle this with Clare :p
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I have already received this criterion, into my inventory. Unfortunately we cannot change that without me petitioning for it to be passed to someone else as it is character bound.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
GaboonViper

Post by GaboonViper »

What do you mean with "change"? You were next on list... So its yours.
Claretta

Post by Claretta »

Katelin is on vacation atm so I'm not going to make any points adjustments until everyone is back and I have time to consult with everyone. This is the least headache inducing course of action for me. :P

Until then, Gaboon will be 3 points down. Let it just be a lesson to don't roll on something when points are being spent if you don't want it. It's the equivalent of rolling need when you should be rolling greed. It might be funny to see how low you can roll, but you're taking the risk that you will roll high.

I have to take all rolls at face value as I can't be second guessing and constantly asking people "Are you sure?"
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

You are welcome to remove the points from my points total, Clare. I rolled on the item - whether I won it or lost it - I took part in the roll and was prepared to spend the points on it. Thank you for waiting to check with me.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Claretta

Post by Claretta »

This has been adjusted.