NA Raid Wednesday 8 January 18:00 PST

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: Raid Wednesday 8 January 18:00 PST

Post by Aberlour »

retalt wrote:it's 4am for me, I so want to do one of these :) was there an alternative ???

ret (Rich)
The EU raids? That would be 10 p.m. (20:00 GMT) for you for the Thursday raid, or 9 p.m. (19:00 GMT) for the Sunday one, if I've done my math right. Too late?
TheBerch

Re: Raid Wednesday 8 January 18:00 PST

Post by TheBerch »

Throw me down for healer (fist/pistol/blood you name it) I can definitely make this one, thank god its at a time I can be there. I can also do dps if needed, but most of my gear is around the 10.2-10.3 range. My healer stuff is all 10.4'ed.
Samcon

Re: NA Raid Wednesday 8 January 18:00 PST

Post by Samcon »

Oh yeah, sometimes I forget that I personally deny the existence of "winter" time, I don't change the clocks in my house either :P
Esthyr

Post by Esthyr »

I should be able to make it. Can tank or dps....prob heal if needed. Never done pods.
TheBerch

Post by TheBerch »

Why is this not stickied when NA raids dont happen all too often?
Vikestart
Twitter: @vikestart

Post by Vikestart »

TheBerch wrote:Why is this not stickied when NA raids dont happen all too often?
Considering the time left until the event starts and the level of activity in this section alone, I don't think it would be necessary :p This thread will in no way serve its purpose long enough to be pushed down the topics list
AnnieD

Post by AnnieD »

I can't do this one (not geared), but I want to take part in NA raids in the near future!
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

TheBerch wrote:Why is this not stickied when NA raids dont happen all too often?
The NA raid is going to happen every Wednesday at this time (Assuming we actually can get enough people), it'll be a new post for every raid, so it wouldn't make much sense to sticky it. I just posted this one a bit early so people were aware it would be happening with enough warning.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Only one more day and we still need four people. Tell your friends! Or just other properly-geared people int he Cabal. I'd rather not have to pug, especially since I don't have any friends who are raid-ready.
Torniquet

Post by Torniquet »

Aberlour wrote:Only one more day and we still need four people. Tell your friends! Or just other properly-geared people int he Cabal. I'd rather not have to pug, especially since I don't have any friends who are raid-ready.
Well sadly the time is bad for me so i won't even be able to help on an alt if i wanted to! Make sure to check for people online in the cabal at the time even if you don't get enough sign ups, if things start rolling it can hopefully become a steady thing- and maybe someone that first thought they simply weren't interested will change their mind!

Best of luck :3