NA Raid Wednesday 8 January 18:00 PST

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

TheBerch

Re: NA Raid Wednesday 8 January 18:00 PST

Post by TheBerch »

Ugh, doesnt look like many people will be signing up. I for one will be there, and if nothing else it'll allow several people practice runs with it.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Torniquet wrote:Well sadly the time is bad for me so i won't even be able to help on an alt if i wanted to! Make sure to check for people online in the cabal at the time even if you don't get enough sign ups, if things start rolling it can hopefully become a steady thing- and maybe someone that first thought they simply weren't interested will change their mind!

Best of luck :3
Thanks, I don't doubt we'll get enough people eventually. I know some of the people on around this time, like AnnieD, just aren't geared yet, but will be eventually. Even if we just get practice runs the first couple times, that will help.
Riora

Post by Riora »

Aberlour wrote:Thanks, I don't doubt we'll get enough people eventually. I know some of the people on around this time, like AnnieD, just aren't geared yet, but will be eventually. Even if we just get practice runs the first couple times, that will help.
Yes, the first few times would have been practice runs anyway :) Back when we started our EU raid we wiped the first few times for hours, just training our tanks. Once you have good, well-trained tanks and healers, the rest will come much more easily.

I wish I could help on my alt, but it's 3 am for me :( Best of luck!
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Riora wrote:Yes, the first few times would have been practice runs anyway :) Back when we started our EU raid we wiped the first few times for hours, just training our tanks. Once you have good, well-trained tanks and healers, the rest will come much more easily.
Yup, that's the plan. Pretty sure we at least have our potential tanks and healers signed up already. It'll definitely be an interesting experience.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Removed Fuglie from the raid because he signed up for the Thursday run.
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Well, ideally Fuglie should be running this one. And train with Kadyn etc.
I've sent out PM's to some members who had interest in a Raid in their time zone.
AnnieD

Post by AnnieD »

I am currently geared with almost all Venice 10.0: head and neck are Tank, rest are DPS plus Assault Rifle, Blade, and Fist for weapons. I am as balanced as possible between Hit and Pen (currently QL10 blues). Still need to get my 10.0 belt, but I am close there (probably will have it before raid this afternoon after work). It's my PvP gear build, but seems adequate with my solo PvE build for NM mobs at least.

If you guys are only short a couple, I am willing to come along for learning DPS :)
Deerhound

Post by Deerhound »

I will be there. And I can be a leech healer, buff DPS or long-range DPS (for which I have Short Fuse).

Sorry for the late notice; I didn't want to let you know until I was sure I could come.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Nice run everyone... we were getting consistently to the last part of phase 3. Fun times!!
Thanks for having me along.
- Volen

See scenie below... awesome looking group!
Attachments
screenie
screenie
Volen_picture082.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 2771 times
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Nice photo Volen. And thanks for coming along. Hope to see you all next week.

Also, I've created a discussion thread on the PvE forums so we can work on hammering out roles and strategies.

http://www.nine-swords.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4659