Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Jackapalooza - help needed

Post by Katelin »

Love it!! Thank you, Kiss :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Kisshoten

Post by Kisshoten »

Katelin wrote:Love it!! Thank you, Kiss :)
Great, anything you want to see added to it or changed?
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

I've just realised that my wife is out at a hen party on the 20th - so I might not be able to make this as I am sole child care ... depends on how my daughter is. So don't rely on my presence! Soorryy
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I noticed what the script was missing - a note about the ingame chat channel.. so I added it:

Code: Select all

<a href="text://<font face=LARGE><font color=green face=LARGE_BOLD><br>Nine Swords and GridStream Productions present </font><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>Jackapalooza</font><br><br><font color=orange face=LARGE>Party with Nine Swords and GridStream Productions to see in Autumn and get hyped up for our favourite holiday season in TSW -- Halloween!!</font><br><br><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>When & Where</font><br>Saturday, 20th September 2014.<br>19:00GMT - 21:30GMT / 15:00EDT - 17:30EDT<br>Jack's Tree, 270 x 120 Kingsmouth. Arcadia.<br><br><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>What can I expect?</font><br>Music - Competitions - Fun<br><br>Come and be part of TSWs biggest “human picture”and show as a community we are ready for Jack to come out of hiding again!<br><br>Make sure to join our chat channel too so you don't miss anything /chat join jackapalooza<br><br><font color=red face=LARGE_BOLD>Special Thanks!</font><br>GridStream Productions<br><br><a href='chatcmd:///option WebBrowserStartURL "http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?p=1785042#post1785042" \n /option web_browser 1'>More info</a>"</font>Join the Jackapalooza event!</a>
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Okies - so as a reminder of where we were standing to get the main points for the eyes and mouth --
aim.jpg
aim.jpg (104.33 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
Also, if we have enough people we can make the outline ... dont want to assume we will have enough people though:)
TheFun
Twitter: @TheFunIsOn

Post by TheFun »

will be a little late but will be there to kill wisps - stuck in transportation-
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

thanks for the heads up :) see you when you get here!