The Mansion

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Re: The Mansion

Post by Xeeyon »

After closing the door, Xeeyon sits at the desk where the surveillance monitors awaits. She leans her chin on her bridged fingers, watching with great amusement, her gaze switching through the different surveillance cameras. Nothing beats a little field test to assess new recruits. "I wonder if the raccoon will have the brilliant idea to hang on to the curtains... That could work, with its claws..."

Her eyes shift to the garden camera view. "Hmm. Venator is eager to take care of business with any means necessary. I hope he'll wash the iron before Uragon uses it next...", she snickers. She rotates the view to see the face-off between Sanshi and Albert One Eye. A chuckle soon escapes her lips. Oh my... We must definitely make sure this girl is always properly dressed when we send her on the field... She will tear those zombies apart before they can mess her clothes", she says. She cringes upon seeing the heel zoom toward the zombie in the crotch, then blinks when the shoe fly off. "...Ow. That would've hurt on a live one with a pair... Okay, close combat skills need to be honed."

Looking again in the hall, she sees Kotts take a long drag and the baseball bat. She chuckles. "Going for a homerun, baby?... We should call it zomball...", she giggled. Suddenly, the closet door opens and Fall comes out holding...

"...Oh dear god."

She springs up of the chair and dashes out to the hall to catch up with Fall. She puts a hand on the woman's shoulder and ostensibly clears her throat. "Excuse me? That is my toy...", Xeeyon says, emphasizing on "toy" and holding out her hand.
Aralon

Post by Aralon »

Coldcut regain consciousness with one hell of a major headache. It feels like one of the worst hangovers he ever had so he walks over to the alchol cabinet and pours himself a whiskey on the rocks and takes a seat in the old mans chair and lets out a sigh which he then mutters.
"I am getting too old for this shit"

Coldcut just sits back on the chair enjoyed his beverage while he admires the silk curtains.
Retired.
Venator

Post by Venator »

"Hey, why we have SO many zombies here? I don't..." Venator gets jumped on by several overweight zombies at the same time. For a few moments he is as well as buried under them.
"In Nomine Dei, recede!" - magical shockwave throws the mindless corpses away.
"Hm, free-time reading in Library paid off. Not my magic type, but comes handy," comments Venator, checking his ribs with free hands - tomorrow these bruises will hurt. Then he shouts towards the house: "Anybody mind to give a hand here? I don't want to bring down any outer wall by accident, you know!"
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

A bolt electricity rips through three of the zombies dropping them to the grass twitching from the overload.

"Magic is pretty handy. You really should look into some more, even if it's just basic."

Conlan says approaching Venator, spitting the cigar out from between his teeth. He grips his bat with both hands, blue arches of plasma dance over the metal surface.

"Combining it though..."

He swings the bat with a loud thunk, and crack of metal and discharge on the nearest zombie's head.

"Now that's just fun!"
Venator

Post by Venator »

Venator just has enough time to cover eyes from sprey of skull shards and rotting organics, as Kotts starts beating up zombies.

Expensive black silk shirt is unsalvageable, and shampoo bill is likely to make a huge hole in Templars' budget.

"Agreed, but i rather prefer traditional way, all those fireworks and sound effects are waste of energy, you know."

Rising his fire iron, Venator joins Kotts in garden cleaning day festivity.
Beaubelle

Post by Beaubelle »

It is snowing soft white feathers in the garden and strips of the most delicious pink silk.

Beaubelle manages to get her sword out of her sheath and in a sudden frenzy she cuts the throat of the zombie, quickly rolling away before it drops on top of her.
She stumbles unto her feet, wipes her sword clean, and looks horrified at the remains of the treasure she just bought some hours ago. Wiping a tear she takes up the only cushion that has survived this brutal attack, tucks it into her arms and limps towards the mansion, meanwhile looking if she can discern her shoe somewhere, but it is nowhere to be seen.

At a distance she hears some more turmoil and sees two males fighting some more zombies.
She tries to manage her hair, pulls her skirt straight, sticks her nose in the air, trying to walk as decent as possible towards the door.

Inside she sees someone sitting in a chair, looking at the curtains.
Following his gaze she notices a furry creature hanging in the soft silk, the nails have made large openings in the delicate weave.
Her mouth falls open, her eyes flame when she looks at the person in the chair.

"Is that your pet, Sir?" she hisses while aiming her last cushion in his direction.
Last edited by Beaubelle on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Xee spots Coldcut tiredly sipping what looks like a whiskey, and Sanshi who apparently got rid of the pile of undeads tackling her earlier. She suppressed a grin.

"Garden party's outside, you know... You're missing all the f — "

Before Xee can finish, a lone zombie sneaks up behind Fall, shreds of decayed flesh hanging out the torn sleeves, arms raised to grab her. "Fall! Behind you!" she warns. In a quick movement, her hands slide in the claws hanging from her sides and tear them out of their sheath. She slashes her left hand across the zombie's face and follows up with three rapid jabs at the zombie before jacking an powerful uppercut under its jaw, sweeping the undead off its feet to send it crashing to the floor near Coldcut and Sanshi.

"K.O. in three, you scum..." she mutters at the zombie's corpse.

She shakes off fleshy bits off her claws and turns her attention back to Fall. "That's a thermal grenade you're holding. Outdoors use only. Thirty meters radius, larger than the garden. You'd blow up Venator, Conlan and melt down the windows in the back." She holds out her hand again, still wearing the claws. "If you want a weapon, check in the weapon rack. But do mind your aim..."
Fall

Post by Fall »

Nearly two heart attacks in less than a minute, Fall is not off to a good start. First Xeeyon manages to sneak up behind her, and then a zombie manages it. Fall looks down at the grenade....

"Oh well, we'll just have to save this for later." Fall hands the grenade over carefully, rethinking what she had planned on doing.

"Thanks for the offer, but I prefer to work without extra equipment. Blood magic and a couple of swift kicks to the head have worked for me so far."

Fall looks back down the hall towards the kitchen.... "Although I could always let Sparky off the leash and see what kind of havoc he could wreak on some zombies, but that'd probably be more like eating a spider to catch the fly type of deal."

Another thought pops into Fall's head as she makes for the front door: what kind of health problems does blood magic have on one's circulatory system?

Fall reaches into her right pants pocket and pulls out a black marker. She pulls off the cap with her teeth and quickly scrawls out "Blood Magic Health Concerns" on her left arm.

"I really need to read up on this stuff before using it so much."
It's a knife's edge on which we keep our balance.
It's a cliff's brink and we stand upon it.
We're too terrified to look down.
We're unable to look back.
There is no forward.
We can not fly.
Reset button.
Click.
Venator

Post by Venator »

Meanwhile fighting is getting closer to leisure area - bench cushions are now gone for good, and rotting blood is covering everything. Fortunately, there are not so many zombies left on the open, so the danger of civilans noticing anything has passed.

//I suck in drawing, but that story just needed some coverage :P.
Succubus
Twitter: @FlammableCat

Post by Succubus »

From the second floor you can hear a door flung open with a small bang. Someone shuffles towards the stairs and a load yawn is heard. Above the stairs you can see Succubus. She looks really tired and on left side of her head her hair is tangled and messy. Some of it stands right out. She is rubbing her sleepy eyes without looking at you.
"What's with all the noise? Some of us is trying to... eh... study." She stretches and then look up for the first times. "Oh... this... looks kind of bad." Still half asleep she is trying to hurry down the stairs to help out. It would probably been very handy if she wouldn't have stumbled half-down the stairs and falling uncontrollably.