The Mansion

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Venator

Re: The Mansion

Post by Venator »

As the last zombie drops down with cracked skull, garden party may officially be declared over. Garden is littered with torn limbs, slabs of rotting meat and broken garden furniture.

Venator stretches his stiff from hard work muscles and looks around. Ground is sticky with blood and distinktive zombie stink fights with crushed spring flowers for domination, creating unbleievable reek.

"Good, no damn walking dead got out. Intersting, who is going to weld the new gate to pen..."- Venator says to himself, while trying to get sticky and rapidly becoming uncomfortable shirt off. Finally overcoming that last silk foe, he drops it into evidence incinerator near the old coal cellar lid behind the house and goes back towards his room through the back door.
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent
Kotts
Founder (retired)

Post by Kotts »

A bent metal bat clatters on the stone walkway near the back door. Conlan makes his way up on to the porch.

"We'd better check inside too."

He says over his shoulder.
Beaubelle

Post by Beaubelle »

Succubus lands on the cushion that was aimed at Cold, saving her some bruises.

"Oeh, lovely!" Beaubelle utters when she sees the pink flashing marvelously against Succubus's dark clothes. "The cushion is yours, it really suits you! Besides...."

*looks up at the ruined curtains with the Raccoon still hanging in them*

...I might as well make some new cushions from this one!"

*pulls the curtain down*
Last edited by Beaubelle on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

*Ventus arrives in his black BMW from grocery shopping (after realizing that the only food left belonged to Cephas), stepping out of his car, he smells something foul yet familiar in the air.*

"Oh god, please don't tell me those rotten bags of flesh got out again..."

*He grabs his groceries and heads towards the house, and immediately notices the destroyed garden, the broken cage to the empty zombie pen, the smashed window, and as he walks by the office to the kitchen, the piss on the floor.*

"Uh...boss?!?! what happened here?"

*He turns around to start putting one of the bags away when a raccoon darts away from the room Succubus was in and ponces on the bag he set down on the counter.*

"Hey little guy! So It's a fair guess to say Coldcut isn't responsible for that little mess on the floor. Whew, and to think I was about to stick my foot in my mouth. Well, come on little guy, I'm sure there is something in Cephas' cabinet that you can feast on. muhahaha."

*Ventus attempts to pick up the raccoon but he darts out of the way, clearly still alerted from whatever happened in the other room, and knocks Sparky the Toaster loose from his wrought iron bindings. Ventus, instinctively scared s**tless, sprints out of the kitchen to get his flanged mace and sawed-off shotgun from his weapon locker in the armory, sounding the alarm on his way*

"HEEEEEEELP! Sparky's loose!"
Fall

Post by Fall »

Outside, Fall rests up against the side of the mansion, looking over the giant mess made by Venator and Conlan. After a good ten minutes she walks into the middle of the garden.

"Blarg. I hate clean up duty. But I guess thats what I get for being late to the party."

Fall takes a look around for any signs of movement, zombie or otherwise.

"Huh, guess they went in the back door. Not that I blame them, they seem to have made a bit of a trail of gore as they walked. I really hope that was Ventus pulling in a minute ago, I'm going to be starving after I get this cleaned up. Now how do you get blood out of flowers?"

A chill runs up Fall's spine....

"Oh that's never a good sign."
It's a knife's edge on which we keep our balance.
It's a cliff's brink and we stand upon it.
We're too terrified to look down.
We're unable to look back.
There is no forward.
We can not fly.
Reset button.
Click.
Venator

Post by Venator »

Hearing alarm and loud shouts from the kitchen, finally clean and neat Venator walks over to his private minibar in his room and patiently makes a hearty glassful of Old Fashioned. Refilling himself with choise Bourbon whiskey, he takes off towards the clanging. Venator was clearly not hurrying to get there first - he already suspected what got loose over there...
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

Shaking her head slowly, Xee walked back to the office to pick up a stack of documents and shoved them in a leather binder before heading to the front door. Half-way, she turned around and spoke out loud.
"Alright, I'm out of here! We have a lot of work ahead, and I mean a lot of work..." She emphasized "lot" before continuing. "Make sure we have a headquarter left to come to, tomorrow morning..."
She walked to the door and before leaving, looked back at what she had already labeled "the crazy house" for the day. "See you tomorrow, if y'all don't end up on sick leave!" She snickered as she closed the door behind her.
Beaubelle

Post by Beaubelle »

Half covered by the pink curtain Sanshi moves through the hall on her way to the kitchen to fetch some scissors. At the kitchendoor someone half bumps into her making her loose her balance. She falls down, the curtains swirl in front of her unto the messy kitchenfloor.

"Great! now I can wash them first too!" she mutters with a big sigh.

Noticing something moving under the silk cloth gradually the shout she heard combines with the meaning it conveyed..."Sparky is loose!"

Panicking she glides backwards untill her back touches the cupboard, while she keeps staring at the moving cloth on the ground. Instinctively her hands look for something within her reach to protect herself. Her fingers get sticky from a jar of marmelade that was part of the groceries now lying scattered through the room.

The curtain rapidly unfolds and there is Sparky, ready to leap! She clutches the first thing she can find and points it at the 'thing'. Strange enough it halts its movement mesmerized by whatever is pointed at it.

Beaubelle follows its look and sees the steak she is holding, fresh, juicy and dripping with blood.

She looks at Sparky, back to the meat, back at Sparky, then she smiles.

"Why...now , you would like some meat Sparky? It looks tasty doesn't it?"

She wiggles the meat from left to right.

"If you're nice you can have it, Sparky, but only if you're nice to me!"

Sparky seems to vibrate on spot. Like this it resembles nothing more than the overenthusiastic dog she ones knew.

"Well...you will have to work for it, only nice Sparky's can have a bite. Sit down, Sparky...sit! Yes, good! Now waggle your...uhm....flex!"
Last edited by Beaubelle on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torvus

Post by Torvus »

Wes walks in, nose buried in a stack of paperwork that he is trying (rather unsuccessfully) to keep from slipping from his hands.

"Pardon me, I was instructed to turn this paperwork in. I completed it in triplicate, have kept on copy for myself, have one copy for the records, and shredded one copy so the Illuminati don't get it. I also have all the requisite samples of various um... rather icky... things... as asked. Can someone tell me where I need to go to turn this all in?" Wes asks, not bothering to lift his head and only speaking as he hears another's voice.

Wes eyes the apparently carnivorous toaster and the woman trying to tame it with a bit of meat. His eyes widen and he casts around looking for... something to make sense of this. In so doing, he manages to drop all the pages of the application, orientation manual, life insurance policy, and sundry other documents. One page floats over and lands precariously near the toaster...
Beaubelle

Post by Beaubelle »

Sparky turns to the floating paper , sucks it in, fries it and spits out some darkbrown smoking leftovers, burping loudly. He then jumps to the meat still bangling in the air, snaps it out of Sanshi's hands and runs of, passing a sidejumping male in the doorstep.

"SPAR.....ky! You didn't do the last command!" Beau says with a dying voice. Her eyes turn at the man in the doorway, he looks very pale, his eyes as big as the plate of a coffeecup.

"You scared him, Sir!" she says with a disappointed tone in her voice. "We were just getting acquainted."

She crawls up, moves a lock of hair out of the way but it sticks to her marmelade-covered fingers. With the mood of despair she tucks it in place, holding it down with her other hand while freeing the other. Picking up the soiled piece of pink silk, she wipes her hands at it, turning once again to the man, still standing speechless at the same spot, and waves at him.

"Not going to give you a handshake, Sir, I'm afraid you would get glued unto me". She grins widely. "You're new here? Haven't seen you here yet, but then I'm rather new too. I don't know where you should turn your documents in, I'm still discovering this place myself!"

Looking at the mess of papers on the ground she bends over.

"Wait, let me help you with this before I take a shower! See?...."

She plops the papers with her sticky hand.

"Look! This is fun! I can take them without closing my hands!"

She giggles amused. Havind 'stickied' the most of them she hands them over to him.

"Precautions! When you drop them now, they'll all fall in one place, less messy!"

She turns away, waves over her shoulder saying:
"See you again soon, but I do do need a shower first...if I find it! Byebye, careful with those papers, our Superior is very strict about those!"
Last edited by Beaubelle on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.