The Mansion

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Venator

Re: The Mansion

Post by Venator »

Venator barely manages not to bump into Sanshi, who was obviously alive, and waving with blood-and sugarcoated hand to somebody in the kitchen. Then he notices a pile of dirty silk tucked under her other arm.
"Oh, my apologies, Sanshi, I see you are planning to to laundry? Good to see somebody doing usual Homo sapiens sapiens ordinarius activities around here finally."

Noticing a new face deeper in the kitchen, Venator salutes with his cocktail glass - "Welcome, gentleman. Seems you got most of your papers ready - I would suggest leaving these at the front desk. Usually most things there survive longest and are found easiest." Then he adds- "Although I think, that our office will get a severe diabetes mellitus case if they get near your folder. Try leaving these at the open window, maybe bees will clean most sugar off."
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent
Torvus

Post by Torvus »

Wes blinks dumbfounded at the rapidly retreating confectionery clad woman and just begins to open his mouth to mention the gooey marmalade stuck to her hair when the man with the drink's voice startles him. Almost giving himself whiplash as he turns to look at the man with the drink, he lets his mouth hang open as he is admonished to both leave the sticky mass of papers near the open window and reminded that the superiors here take paperwork very seriously.

"Its just that it is all marmalade-y now... and I think the toaster incinerated Form 9S-HT4F... So I should just go back to the front desk and leave it there?"

Wes wasn't usually one to drink so early in the day, but he began to suspect that between the feral carnivorous appliances and strange little treacle clad women, he might just start
Venator

Post by Venator »

"Ah, you got introduced to Sparky then. So it was just the paper lost, and all limbs remain attached? Hm, interesting, where did all these blood splatters come from then... Nevermind, just leave these papers somewhere with greatest chance of Big Brothers finding them and get yourself a weapon. We should get our guerillatoaster cornered ASAP, before it makes it way to local animal shelter."

Venator takes another sip from his glass, and prepares to leave - "And ah, common drinks are in the bar in the lounge. I guess you may need it."
Torvus

Post by Torvus »

Wes simply stands there for a long moment, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. He peers back the way he came, toward the foyer of the great building and nods slowly. After taking a bone weary sigh, he turns and trudges back to the entrance, papers in no danger of slipping apart since they are now quite adequately glued together with sticky, sugary goo.
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

Ventus had just finished getting on his combat gear on and was on his way out to the front door when he realized that it was open with Venator and an as of yet unrecognized paper wielding gentleman by it. Sparky was out. with a sense of dread he fished out the keys to his BMW.

"Guys! Groceries are in the kitchen! I got enough steaks for everybody and I would prefer for them NOT to go bad! Will someone please put them away?!"

Ventus turns to Venator

"Hey man, can you come with me to grab Sparky? I would prefer not to explain to the local animal shelter why half the place is covered in blood.

Ventus mumbles

"Again"
Venator

Post by Venator »

"We still need more to get it effectively cornered, I think. We have some time - I see blood here, so I suppose Sparky got some snack already,"- replies Venator, finishing off his glass and putting it into nearby sink.

"I will get some stun grenades and nets meanwhile."