Post by Floryn »

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Starting my bike.”

“That’s not your bike, that’s mine.”

“No, it isn’t.”

“Yes, it is.”

“I’m sorry, but this really is my bike.”

“No, it really isn’t. Look, man, I know my bike when I see it.”

“So do I. I know every nut and bolt, every little dent and scratch of this bike.”

“But this isn’t your bike.”

“Yes, it is.”

“No, it isn’t.”

“I tell you man, this really is my bike.”

“No, it really isn’t. Look, I know for certain this is my bike. It has my license plate on it: 4624TSW.”
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Mellified

Re: [DRABBLES] Floryn

Post by Mellified »

Brill - I'm really enjoying all the drabbles. But it was MY bike.
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

“Hiya, you wanted to see me?”

“Yes, we have noticed you made an adjustment to the standard Venice uniform.”

“Did I?”

“Yes, regulations require you to wear a blue baret at all times while in the scenario simulator. Your choice of hat, the blue military cap, is against these regulations.”

“Oh come on. I have seen someone entering the simulator with an orange t-shirt. I have even seen someone going in there in a red bikini. At least I wear the uniform.”

“Look, you either wear the uniform in full, with a blue baret, or don’t wear it at all.”
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Floryn

Post by Floryn »

Floryn studies the map intensively. “This is just outside Illuminati HQ, isn’t it?”
Without looking up from reading a text message on her phone, Kage answers like she has told this info to a few people before. “The entrance to the subway is, yes. The actual hotzone is quite some miles away. The subway should be clear but it doesn’t lead to the hotzone directly. We are not entirely sure what we can expect between the subway exit and the hotzone itself.” Slightly agitated by Kage’s seemingly careless attitude, Floryn looks at the team assignments. “Team 1 - Flo: leech”.

Floryn

Post by Floryn »

... flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club. Never bring flammable liquids to the Temple Club.

“One hundred. Can I go now?”

Floryn

Post by Floryn »

“It seems they are changing to a single currency.”

“What? Haven’t they learned from history. Current history, I mean. A single currency is a bad choice, if you ask me. You can’t have a single currency union if there is no political union. And with all the factions trying to figure out if they should work with or against eachother, I think there’s a long way to go. What’s the new currency called?”

“They are using the Black Bullions for that. Everything will be recalculated and recalibrated.”

“Even the Aureus?”

“Even the Aureus. I wonder who is behind it all.”

Floryn

Post by Floryn »

I have no words! No words! :(

Mellified

Post by Mellified »

I have some words:

slide
haggard
mp3

:D
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Balter
Glitter
Alexithymia

;)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

Milk
Bacon
Gunpowder