[DRABBLES] Mellified

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Mellified

Re: [DRABBLES] Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Oh I know you Chuck. I got surveillance video. And if I don’t got video, I got Purchase Portraits™ of you going back years. The all-seeing eye of credit.

The sensible shoes, the sleeping pills, the Marvel™ Elektra Assassin comic. You are what you buy Chuck. Don’t try to tell me that puce jacket with shoulder pads was a gift.

Hold your horses, lookee here Chuck. A whole 2 years, 3 months, 20 days, 7 minutes and 4 seconds of nothing. Zip. Nada, Chuck. A massive black hole in your purse. What’s going on?

WHERE WERE YOU CHUCK?
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

- The National Bloodbuzz Ohio
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

How about some more to choose from:

* office
* Java
* orange
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

She hacks the security door and rushes through towards her objective. She becomes aware she is in a climate controlled storage facility filled with thousands of film canisters. The labels include JFK, the Loch Ness Monster, Martin Luther King, the moon landings, fluoridation … you name it. Are these movies with evidence of the actual truth? Or are these faked backup versions in case the real truth ever comes out? Shape the past and alter current reality at 30 frames a second. Her head spins with the implications, but she has to press on. Sprinting into the real/fake sunset.
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Blue, blue, blue, orange, red, blue, green, black, orange, green, green, black, black, black Oh bollo …
Blue, blue, blue, orange, red, blue, green, black, orange, green, green, black, black, blue, green, orange Oh ars …
Blue, blue, blue, orange, red, blue, green, black, orange, green, green, black, black, blue, green, orange Oh sh …
Blue, blue, blue, orange, red, blue, green, black, orange, green, green, black, black, blue, green, black, red, orange, orange Oh fu …
As she got electrocuted again, she wished, along with all her new abilities, that she had also received a much, much better memory.
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

Floryn

Post by Floryn »

Hahaha. :lol: Excellent! :mrgreen:
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Mellified

Post by Mellified »

Templar Clothing Destruction Reimbursement Claim Form
#TCAD645a

Fill in all sections and return form within one month of mission to Templar Central Accounting Division office.

1. Nickname:
  • Mellified
2. Mission Name and Number (if known):
  • Not on Mission
3. Item(s) to be reimbursed:
  • MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE orange cat t-shirt
4. Reason for reimbursement:
  • Jumped by vampire while on evening stroll. T-shirt destroyed, but so was the vampire.
5. Type of damage (if applicable):
  • Filth
    Elemental
    Projectile
    Sharp
    Explosion
    Innate opponent ability
    Other
6. Pax value (if known, please attach receipt):
  • PRICELESS - oh ok then around 50,000 pax
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

I'm crying, that was great!
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Mellified

Post by Mellified »

“Well done, you all knew that the sum of the prime numbers from 1 to 100 is 1060” the instructor of ‘Useful Knowledge for Puzzling Situations’ beamed at the new Templar recruits. Mellified had first met Floryn here, and they had hit it off from the start.

“However, Java is not an island in “Coffee Land” and an Arctic Fox is not “a sexyyyyy Laideeeee from up North” Floryn and Mellified.”

It was the air quotes that did it. She glanced at Floryn and they both collapsed into gales of laughter.

Kitchen washing up had never been so worth it.
I was carried to Ohio
In a swarm of bees

Floryn

Post by Floryn »

Oh man, trainees quietly at work and I'm reading this... :mrgreen:

Aberlour
SWL Community

Post by Aberlour »

You're insatiable Mell! Putting us all to shame. I barely have the time to even read yours, let alone catch up in writing ;p

Windows
Octopus
Drab