Search found 14 matches

by Miatog
Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:21 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: A returning sword, maybe?
Replies: 1
Views: 1817

A returning sword, maybe?

Howdy guys. I know I vanished months ago and odds are none of you remember me, but I'm back in TSW and looking for a good cabal to join. Soon as I saw someone running around with the Nine Swords tag I knew I found it ^_^. If you'll have me back that is!
by Miatog
Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 am
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Weekly Lair Farming
Replies: 18
Views: 9676

Re: Weekly Lair Farming

The first regional boss has been killed! Thanks to Goon Squad, we now know a lot more about them. They drop purple signets (great to hear, that's worth 100 greens), they are five men. Goon Squad had, what looked to me like 40 people there. How do we know they're meant for teams of five? Simple, only...
by Miatog
Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:04 am

Wow, we might actually be able to pull off two groups next week! Which would be awesome cause more groups means more blueprints! Depending on how that goes we might either need to hit up two different lairs or just divide the camp up ^_^
by Miatog
Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:18 pm

If we can get enough people that would be great ^_^
by Miatog
Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 am
Topic: Gatekeeper down - ready for Nightmares (list of NM-ready)
Replies: 114
Views: 47192

Re: Gatekeeper down - ready for Nightmares (list of NM-ready

I killed him a few hours ago and I'm mostly geared, I'd feel a lot better if I could replace my waist. It's a QL6 and my only not 10 blue/purple. If we get a full Cabal team who's ready I'd be willing to try going with them, but I'm not pugging until I replace that waist. Healer of course, mostly fi...
by Miatog
Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Weekly Lair Farming

So last night a group of us started up and hit the lair in Kingsmouth. We spent probably five hours there in total, and for a farm, it was surprisingly fun. We spent most of that time getting to work out the kinks of how to deal with the mobs, what we can and can't handle, at one point gear was chan...
by Miatog
Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:40 am
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: Photo Session!
Replies: 8
Views: 4920

Re: Photo Session!

Well you picked a fine time for when I can't be on :P Hope you all have fun!
by Miatog
Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Happy Birthday Aralon!
Replies: 10
Views: 6537

Re: Happy Birthday Aralon!

Congratulations! You survived another revolution on a giant rock spinning around in space around a never ending ball of exploding gas! /satire
by Miatog
Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:39 pm
Topic: Call to Arms - Elite Evenings
Replies: 20
Views: 10156

Re: Call to Arms - Elite Evenings

Love to join but you're setting it at 900 PDT, so I'm not going to be able to join. Debating making a North America topic for this.
by Miatog
Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:10 pm
Topic: [9S LAUNCH EVENT] The Run-Way
Replies: 20
Views: 9142

Re: [9S LAUNCH EVENT] The Run-Way

I just realized I misread the time...I can't be there, 10AM for me means I'll be watching the office for Dad.