Search found 13 matches

by Sumner
Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Pathfinder Game
Replies: 7
Views: 4151

Re: Pathfinder Game

Revision to the plan. Game time looks to have settled into Monday nights, 7-10pm Eastern time.
by Sumner
Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:19 am

That program is insane. I think it would take me from now til january just to figure out how to use it.
by Sumner
Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Sounds good, PM me your email and I'll get you the intro info.
by Sumner
Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Pathfinder Game

So, I'm looking for 1-2 folks to round out a group for a game of Pathfinder I'll be running, starting in January so as not to conflict with holidays scheduling, and I thought I'd give the cabal a shot. :D I'll be running the Thornkeep module from the Pathfinder Online kickstarter, characters will st...
by Sumner
Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:30 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: NM Ankh
Replies: 19
Views: 8469

Re: NM Ankh

I ran pistols/blood til I got to the gatekeeper and swapped to my current ar/pistols build. The original build would give both the stun, and a chance to cleanse the tank.
by Sumner
Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 pm

I'd feel more comfortable with a DPS doing, but I suppose a healer could. I know blood DPS builds are plausible, and was actually my thought at first. And if you're DPS, you better have a high hit rating.
by Sumner
Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Hmm. I'd want to verify that the channel can't be interrupted. It really wouldn't surprise me to learn that people hadn't even tried, forgetting that peopel other than a tank can put impairs on. Now, it also wouldn't surprise me to learn that the channel can be interrupted, but the stun can't be bro...
by Sumner
Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:37 pm

If it's a channel, could someone else slot an interrupt for when he hits it? Then have the tank pop Slight of Hand, or have somebody cleanse the stun on him?
by Sumner
Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 am
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Normal and elite mode dungeons
Replies: 64
Views: 29100

Re: Normal and elite mode dungeons

I will not be available the evening of the 22nd (eastern time), but as Sumner is a little baby Templar, he could definitely use some low-end dungeon gear if we do it again some other time.
by Sumner
Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:18 pm
Topic: [Story Comment] Grand Theft: Artifact
Replies: 15
Views: 8748

Re: [Story Comment] Grand Theft: Artifact

*slips Tom a boxed set of Macguyver to make up for it*