Search found 5 matches

by Twill
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:49 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Normal and elite mode dungeons
Replies: 64
Views: 29158

Re: Normal and elite mode dungeons

Hi this is a help, I just got in and should be online shortly for a few hours ..:)

Thanks for organising a dw elite run Volen .. have a happy wedding party
by Twill
Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:01 am

still trying to find a group in cabal for dungeons .. i seem to be missing those who are on or i have to leave to work or for family which some seem to see as a slight, it is all a bit confusing .. if there were a shedule somewhere i could see who was on for what ..but there isnt, anyway i have done...
by Twill
Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:18 am

I seem to be the only one asking for normals or elites .. perhaps the only low lvl here.. anyway i dont want to be a pest so i will stop asking . It has only been a couple of weeks of asking, when i am on day or night .. perhaps if anyone is interested they could post times .. i have not found chat ...
by Twill
Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Still looking, hopefully, to do normal and elite dungeons ... need a few 9 s ..thanks
by Twill
Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:07 am

i would like to do normal dungeons .. even ankh ... i have tried to ask in game with no luck .. leaders are away and others busy etc

any way i like dungeons and the normal s would give practice .. lfg is pretty much dead ... thanks