Search found 14 matches

by Zyph
Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: Proposed Monday Night NY Raids 7:00 PM Pacific
Replies: 14
Views: 6966

Re: Proposed Monday Night NY Raids 7:00 PM Pacific

If it can be done between 6:30pm-8:45pm EST I can help. I have the stats to tank it, but nothing else.
by Zyph
Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:23 am
Topic: Elite Dungeon Sign Up
Replies: 11
Views: 6614

Re: Elite Dungeon Sign Up

Treylar93 wrote:Treylar - DPS, need all of the elites.

Next time we are on at the same time let me know which you need. We should be able to knock them out in short order.

For that matter, any one who needs elites catch me. If I am done with my NM runs I will run them with you.
by Zyph
Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:26 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Day Time Dungeons (EST)
Replies: 6
Views: 3772

Re: Day Time Dungeons (EST)

Bumping this.

I do my NM runs between 7am and 9:30 am pst because RL demands a lot of me. After those are done I can help any who need it with elites.

If you are on when I start my NM runs I will take you with me if you like.
by Zyph
Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:54 am
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: The Music Thread!
Replies: 124
Views: 63644

Re: The Music Thread!

by Zyph
Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:33 pm
Topic: A great run!
Replies: 5
Views: 3098

A great run!

This story needs a little background. As many of you know my play times are pretty much in the morning/early afternoon EST. I do my 24/24 runs usually before most people in the US even think about playing video games, and a tad before many of our Euro players are off work. Yesterday I had a doctor's...
by Zyph
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:43 pm
Topic: Builds?
Replies: 17
Views: 8676

Re: Builds?

I have all of the abilities for Hoozer's build, but not Sam's. Still building up Pistol and Shot. I have a few questions, where could I slot in some AoE in Hoozer's build?

I plan to try to run some elites with this build tonight and see how it works out for me.
by Zyph
Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:13 am

Re: Builds?

I will have to take a look at what skills and weapons I have. I know I have a good set of pistol, but not a Shotgun I don't think. Then I will start running Elites to get used to the build before I am willing to take it into NM. Give me a few weeks and I should have a working DPS build and gear set ...
by Zyph
Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Builds?

So, multiple times now it has been suggested that I have a DPS build also. So, where is a good place to start discussing a DPS build. I am leaning towards AR/Shotgun, but Pistol/Shotgun is exciting too. Here is the thing, I only got the game in Nov, ALL I have ever done in this game is tank and solo...
by Zyph
Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:19 am
Topic: Elite Dungeon Sign Up
Replies: 11
Views: 6614

Re: Elite Dungeon Sign Up

I am a tank, and I am more than willing to help out as I can. Scheduling time is a little iffy, but if you catch me on I can help.
by Zyph
Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Day Time Dungeons (EST)
Replies: 6
Views: 3772

Day Time Dungeons (EST)

Hello All, I am one of the new members, and last night I discovered how much more fun it is to run dungeons with a Cabal. Sadly, night time will not always be the right time for me. Most of my play time is between 8am-2pm EST. I would like to put together a group of others who want to regularly run ...