Topic: A Little Horsing Around
Replies: 3
Views: 2121

Re: A Little Horsing Around

lol ^_^
by Bizze
Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:46 pm
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: Cafe con Leche please... Hot ... Very hot!
Replies: 8
Views: 5946

Re: Cafe con Leche please... Hot ... Very hot!

Bizze grabs his arm in a powerful, almost fanatic grip and looks into his eyes. "That, my friend, is what I was waiting to hear! You see, I have had this blast from the past haunting my dreams for quite some time now and when that motherf...er... strange voice appeared tonight I figured I was n...
by Bizze
Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Grael looks down at his coffee, lifts the cup and is about to answer, when a new voice emerges from the shadows. This one isn't quite as evil and intimidating and it's also slurring a bit. Quite much, actually. It seems to belong to a well-dressed but unshaven man who makes his way unsteadily toward...
by Bizze
Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: [PR] March Mayhem!
Replies: 17
Views: 6054

Re: [PR] March Mayhem!

@Treylar: I was mostly thinking about the pure white swords (line art logo). I think maybe the handles of the swords are a bit too big in comparison to the blades.

Everyone's a critic, I know... ^_^
by Bizze
Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:04 pm
Topic: [PR] March Mayhem!
Replies: 17
Views: 6054

Re: [PR] March Mayhem!

I love the sunburst-like arrangement of the swords! In fact, I think it's a step up from our current logo. It says more "Radiance" and less "Wheel". (No offence to anybody who has created our logo of course). I would love to see a stylized version like the one in the forum header...
by Bizze
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:05 am

(keep the present tense, people) ...there is a loud bang behind them. Their conversation drops dead as the door to the bar swings open and a cold wind enters, stirring the music sheets in front of the two Templars. The gust of winds blows out the candles and the human guests look anxiously around th...
by Bizze
Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:02 pm
Topic: NEW YORK RAID - For Europeans
Replies: 0
Views: 1254

NEW YORK RAID - For Europeans

Dear swords. I may not have fully progressed through the 18/18 yet, but I still think it's about time we Europeans get a New York Raid party going. What say you? I would suggest an evening time such as 21.00-23.00 (don't know how long raiding takes, but this is what the Americans are doing), and tha...
by Bizze
Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 am
Topic: NEW YORK RAID - Friday 03/29/13
Views: 4025

Re: NEW YORK RAID - Friday 03/29/13

How about us Europeans get together for a raid some evening? I think I ought to be ready for that soon.