Im in for this one.
by Agitateddoc
Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:41 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: PvP Schedules?
Replies: 6
Views: 3706

Re: PvP Schedules?

Good to hear Weigelia, please head over to the other topic that I created yesterday and let me know your availability so that i can schedule something. I am going to lock this topic so as to encourage feedback to go to http://www.nine-swords.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4082
by Agitateddoc
Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:01 pm

:-) so long as we have interest from some Euros I have no problem organizing groups at a time that works well for them.
by Agitateddoc
Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:33 am
Topic: Interest in a second scheduled PVP time
Replies: 7
Views: 4317

Interest in a second scheduled PVP time

This is me gauging the interest of adding a second scheduled PVP time for the cabal. If you are interested in PVPing on another night please reply to this topic with your availability. I will gauge the responses on Sunday and schedule the event appropriately. If you have any questions, comments or c...
by Agitateddoc
Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:28 am

Well I have my binoculars out, lets see how it looks.
by Agitateddoc
Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:36 pm

PvP Schedules?

I was wondering if we were planning on doing a Team Alpha / Team Omega PvP schedule? As in hey guys every Wednesday and Thursday we are going to rick roll PVP starting at 8:00PM Central. This could help get us all online simultaneously on a more consistent basis. Let me know if that is something we ...
by Agitateddoc
Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:28 pm
Topic: CST (US) Evening RAID - Interest?
Replies: 40
Views: 17825

Re: CST (US) Evening RAID - Interest?

I would make it : Healer I am in Misericorde however if no one from Zweihander elects to step forward for the organization of this raid then I will step up for the organization portion. I will need someone else for the raid leading portion (explanation of mechanics / controlling the pace of the raid...
by Agitateddoc
Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Anyone who believes that their gear is lacking please let us know and we can do what we can to get you some good groups to run what you need and get the gear that you need.
by Agitateddoc
Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:42 am

I would love to be a part of this group. M-F 8pm CST or later, and Sat - Sun any time works for me. I can take a healer or a dps spot at the moment, and in a short amount of time could probably have my tanking set where it needs to be. Healing gear is 10.4 (all slots) DPS gear has 10.4 weapons and 1...