Search found 50 matches

by Hit-Parade
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:20 am
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: Nine Swords and the Eight-Headed Serpent (Sat. Afternoon RP, recurring)
Replies: 24
Views: 11231

Re: Nine Swords and the Eight-Headed Serpent (Sat. Afternoon RP, recurring)

Um. Yeah, so no SARP this Saturday. Again. I know, believe me. I'm very sorry. But... As many of you know, my wife and I are expecting a daughter this December. This, after several years of trying and doctor's visits and failed attempts. Without a doubt, this is a good thing! But also, especially in...
by Hit-Parade
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 am
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Nights in the Museum - revisited?
Replies: 2
Views: 3038

Re: Nights in the Museum - revisited?

I'm in favor of more museum events! Sadly, the way things are shaping up as we approach our daughter's birth, my available becomes really unreliable.
by Hit-Parade
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:27 am

[12:42] [#SARP] [*Yuriksha]: Hey folks. So I've got next semester's schedule straightened out and picked up some salty or savory or umame snack. What's going on? [12:43] [#SARP] [Margin-Call]: Lynette looks around, letting out an irritated breath. "...and Dennison and Lily have disappeared some...
by Hit-Parade
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:03 am

[12:44] [#SARP] [Margin-Call]: Early morning, Kingsmouth. Lynette carries a heavily-laden messenger bag and a Thermos, in addition to her HK carbine. She stifles a yawn, and raises a hand in greeting to Yuri, Laurell, and Dennison [12:45] [#SARP] [*Yuriksha]: "I take it that's not the latest ca...
by Hit-Parade
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:46 am

Apologies, folks. I will not be holding SARP Saturday; I have to go out of town for a family event. RP will resume on Sept. 9.
by Hit-Parade
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:38 pm

[12:17] [#SARP] [*Reviled]: "Nasty things. I hate that they smell like bacon." [12:17] [#SARP] [Margin-Call]: "It's enough to make one lose their taste for it." [12:17] [#SARP] [*Reviled]: "Indeed. And that takes some doing." [12:18] [#SARP] [Margin-Call]: Lynette gives...
by Hit-Parade
Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:37 pm

[11:04] [#SARP] [Margin-Call]: "Reverend," Lynette says to him, in a good-naturedly teasing tone. She inclines her head, and takes a long drink from her thermos [11:08] [#SARP] [*Reviled]: "Hello, there. Good to see you well." [11:14] [#SARP] [*Cauna]: "Hello Lyn. And Dennis...
by Hit-Parade
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:31 am

My apologies for posting this so late. -_- I plan on starting and ending SARP an hour early this Saturday. A friend is running an event that starts about halfway through the standard session, and I want to attend that. I apologize for any disruptions this may cause; the event calendar notes have bee...
by Hit-Parade
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:27 am

The long-awaited log from 8/12! Sorry for the late posting. [12:12] [#SARP] [Margin-Call]: Lynette looks at Yuri as she approaches, and pulls a small flask out of her messenger bag. "Coffee? It's decent stuff." [12:13] [#SARP] [*Yuriksha]: "Egg, granola, cocoa. It's getting pretty sta...
by Hit-Parade
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Here is the full log from Saturday's session, along with the players present looking (allegedly) badass! [#SARP] [Margin-Call]: Lynette nurses her coffee, looking around idly. "This really is crappy coffee. If we do another charity run, we should bring them actual good stuff." [12:08] [#SA...