Search found 228 matches

by Gebbeth
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:21 am
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Any interest in a "Lore Hunting" event?
Replies: 7
Views: 4466

Re: Any interest in a "Lore Hunting" event?

I'm USA west coast time (GMT -7, I think), so weekends are the only time I can run something that the euro crowd can do. Unfortunately, most of the weekend slots are already spoken for. <my opinion> I think it's misguided to try to fit everything into US & EURO and there IS a lot on the calenda...
by Gebbeth
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Topic: Spikey Jacket Club - Jan 14 Regional Boss?
Replies: 11
Views: 7368

Re: Spikey Jacket Club - Jan 14 Regional Boss?

WE DID IT! (2x) That was a lot tougher than the dog or the spider! I got my jacket, who's next? Will moonwalking be the new-jacket tradition? Next week - idk, should be gaming from DC, plan to see how things go Mon and then post. DW needs a dog, Ghost needs a computer. Let me know what everyone need...
by Gebbeth
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Still don't know ANYTHING about Flappy. Only thing I've found is this: The Aspect of the Great-Winged is a Flapp (ahem) Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen boss... It must be summoned in the 'Abbot's House' circle in the Besieged Farmlands lair. (It's not actually in the lair, but in the ruins up on the...
by Gebbeth
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:48 pm

... 12FPS if I'm LUCKY. And the connection just drops for no apparent reason for minutes at a time. Until I get back to my regular gaming rig (or build a new one from scraps here at Mom's house) I'm not up for anything more complicated the key farming and chatting. This is a gaming skill - if I can...
by Gebbeth
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:48 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: Tank Workshop (Dungeon Run)
Views: 4674

Re: Tank Workshop (Dungeon Run)

Phanth, can't make the run, but excellent guide, https://www.nine-swords.com/knowledge-base/guides/40-9s-dungeons-raids-and-lairs/154-tank - I hadn't read it before and it's got some interesting differences from Rezn's Hammer/Shotgun build, https://www.nine-swords.com/forums/61/10752 which is what I...
by Gebbeth
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:51 pm

:twisted: We killed the Spider tonight (Wed) - at least 2 of us ONLY need the Great-Winged for our jackets - so that's the agenda for Sunday! :twisted:

Make sure you put YOUR info into the spreadsheet (link above) so we know what you need - or just post what you need to the thread!
by Gebbeth
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:53 pm

I am a coordinator, not an experienced Lair leader. I would REALLY like to get the regional bosses done, but are we ready? We need tank(s) (at least) who know the bosses! If we can't do a regional Boss we'll do a lair at least - but I'm hoping to hear somebody say either Flappy or the Spider is doab...
by Gebbeth
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:50 pm

Spikey Jacket Club - Jan 14 Regional Boss?

Sunday January 14, 8pm GMT/ 2pm CST - Regional Boss? Aspect of the Great Winged Sign up for Sunday January 14- I will be on a Mumble Channel, Wear your Lair Raider jacket if you have one! What Lairs do YOU need? (write-access Google Sheet) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VUaVLBx6LxH5N40NsD4a...
by Gebbeth
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:52 pm
Topic: Sunday Spikey Jacket Club!
Replies: 31
Views: 16233

Re: Sunday Spikey Jacket Club!

Ugh - yep the Idolater was the big dog. We (eventually) beat him twice, but not everyone got kill credit for him. We'll be back - but not right away. Pretty sure everyone got credit for both other bosses. Next up, gonna read about Legs and Wings, and we'll try going for a Regional. At lease a few of...
by Gebbeth
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:35 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: NYR E5 Practice Run (07 Jan 2018 @ 1900 UTC)
Replies: 12
Views: 6376

Re: NYR E5 Practice Run (07 Jan 2018 @ 1900 UTC)

Gebbeth DPS 700, ranged