Activities schedule - May

Old Event requests
Lisiasty
Division Member
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Activities schedule - May

Post by Lisiasty »

Is anyone interested in joining some group/raid activities in upcoming month?

I can run some Megabosses or Regionals as a tank with Xanth healing, PvP Events (with a help of Cass), OD run - Wave 1 till Death, or any other activities you propose (not a big fan of lairs tho, maybe a 5 man one but only if really needed).

Weekdays: Wednesday or Friday, not earlier as 18:00 UTC
Weekend: Saturday or Sunday 09:00 - 22:00 UTC (Except 15.05 and 28.05)

Is anyone interested in running NYR E10 at weekend in a morning? (I know that Fractalis and Cass are not able to do it on Wednesdays, and I think I'm not gonna do it on time also)
Waspstar

Re: Activities schedule - May

Post by Waspstar »

I'll try to join something if I can.

I'm flexible with timing [normally], but I won't realistically be able to do longer events. So, I could do a lair, moderate level dungeon, or maybe part of regionals. Stuff like that, if numbers are needed.
"So much pain can be avoided by not devising stories that further upset us."

~ Derren Brown
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords

Post by Katelin »

My suggestions from cabal chat

[19:43] [Cabal] [Katelin]: How about putting a scheduled run together for "Stay Dead... Or Not" achievement.
[19:43] [Cabal] [Katelin]: or the Roll the Leet achievement in the E10 Raid
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Fractalis
Timezone: UTC+09:00

Post by Fractalis »

I am interested in regionals / MB / lairs, and the NYR raid. The scheduled cabal events generally happen at a very inconvenient time for me (02:00 or 03:00). To help with scheduling, I recommend using something like the following page (you can click and adjust dates, times and cities):

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... =240&p9=22
If it's taking damage, heal it. If it's not, heal it all the same -- it might soon take damage.
Cassar

Post by Cassar »

What city is yours in this case, Tokyo?
Fractalis

Post by Fractalis »

Yes, it's Tokyo. I picked a few cities around the world to give a feeling of times for different cabal members.
If it's taking damage, heal it. If it's not, heal it all the same -- it might soon take damage.
kichu

Post by kichu »

Always interested in group activities. I'm time-flexible, too. Actually, my only problem at the moment is with the NYR E5, which is on Monday and usually I'm not available during this time (and of course I can not do NYR E10 on Tuesday due to low IP).

On another hand, I can do moderate level dungeons (E1, E3, E5). Maybe we can schedule recurring event for this too, which to allow everybody to use their keys? Like for example, we have lower level IP members in Cabal, which most probably need somebody to help them with E1 and/or E3 dungeons.
Fractalis

Post by Fractalis »

This sound like a good idea to me. As always I am available to run group content: simply ask, I've never said no.
Lisiasty
Division Member

Post by Lisiasty »

Do you guys have any requests for upcoming week?
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords

Post by Katelin »

I would like to schedule in more time :) I think the days are getting shorter :x
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.