Tasty Elites with noobie SofCa this Saturday

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

SofCa
Twitter: SofCaTSW

Tasty Elites with noobie SofCa this Saturday

Post by SofCa »

Hello 9 Swords!

For the longest time I've been running away from grouping for dungeons... Well, no more! It's time to raise my arms against creatures of darkness in any form they may come!

I have to face my fear of screwing up in dungeons and iritating everyone in the group and actually running some tasty-tasty dungeons. :)

So, my plan is that this Saturday, 07.12.2013, I'll allot most of the day to get into elites. I'd like to start at 11:00 AM GMT and run the following: Enter the Filth Normal (I still need the lores in it and it's super fast), the Ankh Normal and then Polaris, HF and DW Elites. Then during the day if nothing comes up, I'll probably try and run others intermittently. So, I'll most likely be looking to group throughout the day. Yay! :D

So if any of you swords would like to join in to the fun and see me panicking whenever a mob charges at me, please let me know so I don't have to stand against the filth alone, with my new shiny AR/Pistol DPS build. :D

Plus, if everything goes fine, I'll treat everyone who participates with tasty fish and chips servings. :P

Be warned: I've only done Polaris (DPS and Leech), Hell Fallen (DPS and failed as a leech) and Darkness Wars (leech) on normal and I am terrible at this game. :P But, of course, I am willing to learn, I'm open to constructive criticism and even encourage it and I have made it as far as the Shadowy Forest, so there's still hope for me.

Thanks and see you in game!
Sh3

Re: Tasty Elites with noobie SofCa this Saturday

Post by Sh3 »

Weekend morning are terrible for me to do anything in game cause it's most beloved quality time with my son. We play together (mostly we build leggo stuff) I take to his basketball practice and to swimming classes :)...
Anyway I am usually on after lunch when he takes his nap and if you are around and grabbing people to go run elites or filth count me in i will gladly help!
See you after lunch ;)
Sep

Post by Sep »

At 11 am GMT I shall still be asleep, but I can log-in latter and see if you still need one more person. Sep can DPS or attempt healing.
Sephora "Sep" Jones
Bored Archivist & Cat-lady of the Apocalypse.
Woan

Post by Woan »

I will be around most probably after lunch time. In case you still need one more DPS or a Healer, then I will gladly join. :)
SofCa

Post by SofCa »

Based on your replies, I think I should kick back the starting time to around 13:00.

I'll probably run issues 5 and 6 if they come off cooldown until then. I love my signets. :D
SofCa

Post by SofCa »

First part of the elite dungeon run was completed. And I had so much fun!

A big thanks to Kiss, Zyso, Woan and ty3340! We've gone through Polaris, DW and Hell Fallen + Enter the Filth normal.

I died once in Polaris, twice or there times in DW and once in HF. In HF, however, I died because I wa typing in group chat and didn't react quick enough to dodge a bomb. A big portion of DW was done three man, though. :P

I would like to point out that this was immensely fun and that you guys are amazing!

Because when we were done, all of us were quite in a hurry, Kiss, Zyso, ty and Woan, I'll have the promised Fish & Chips servings delivered to you! :D

I'll log back in to the game a bit later and if there are still people interested in running some elites, I'll gladly do it.

Greatly appreciate all your help, Swords!
Sep

Post by Sep »

Glad to hear you got some done and had fun!
Sephora "Sep" Jones
Bored Archivist & Cat-lady of the Apocalypse.
Woan

Post by Woan »

It was my pleasure. Have you done more elites, meanwhile? If you need me again just say so. :)
SofCa

Post by SofCa »

Unfortunately, no, I didn't get the chance to run more elites. But looking forward to it! :D