Normal and elite mode dungeons

Old Event requests
Jennet

Re: Normal and elite mode dungeons

Post by Jennet »

malscant wrote:Im down to my last 4 elites needed myself. Would like to run them tomorrow evening around 8-9pm eastern if anyone is going to be on around that time.

Hey, Mal! This is when I'm usually on Tues/Wed/Fri and often weekends as well. I think we're running NM's tonight to take advantage of the last day of double bullion, but catch me during the week and I'd be glad to help out!
And in the fury of this darkest hour, we will be your light...
boscot
Twitter: @boscothemigh

Post by boscot »

I need all the elites! And if you have to do the normals before the elites I need most of those too. I'm on most evenings and weekends so any time a group needs an extra person I'm willing and able.
Mystogan

Post by Mystogan »

You don't requier anything for elites.
Just a bit of stuff (QL 8-9) would be nice. Anyway, whenever you want ask for Er-za and I'll help you <3
I cannot protect you, unless I grip the sword. I cannot embrace you while I own the sword. -- Chad Final Fantasy

Whitehall1

Post by Whitehall1 »

:D Hell Raised -normal and Darkness War -normal were completed today . HR I completed with other TSW players .I enjoyed the dungeon. My camera view got me lost but I found the team and finished the dungeon. DW I joined other 9S members . It was a great time :)
Cleia

Post by Cleia »

Glad you enjoyed it :) Give me a holler if you want to do other dungeons, and, time provided, I'll happily join up with you :)
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.