Logo ideas needed

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Logo ideas needed

Post by Katelin »

nonono.. grab the monsters from the community assets pack here http://www.thesecretworld.com/community
Download - its a large file, but then you have some monsters and lots of NPCs as png format with transparent backgrounds in great quality. I think there are just 5 monsters in there - but that is going to take less time when you then only have 3 monsters to have to play with in more detail.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Azo-ri
Twitter: RippingAzora

Post by Azo-ri »

ooh i didn't know that! Alright thanks! :O
Azo-ri

Post by Azo-ri »

okay here is the pinboard idea again but in silhouette, and i did another composition for you guys to see.
http://i.imgur.com/J7iokgw.png (pinboard)
http://i.imgur.com/33gBFoa.png
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Hadnt realised those pngs have some shading around the mobs, sorry, guess they would still need cleaning up even with a simple colour overlay. Not really fond of the 2nd one, it doesnt scream out at me.

Not just my decision though!! Would be great to have others share their ideas! :)
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Azo-ri

Post by Azo-ri »

Yeah the ones that Funcom is willing to share has some outer glow attached to it :/ I'm do an overlay later <m >;;
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

set a tolerance to 5 or 10 on your select colour and it takes out a lot of it from the jinn - I then played around with removing his right pointing hand because its just a rather wide mob. Doing this though means its size is closer in proportion with the other mobs.. varangian is still a bit wide though.

Perhaps for this idea to work the mobs picked for it just have to be closer in their forms so that it doesnt look really randomly sized in proportions. I like the idea, but perhaps it needs more thinking on it before you spend time adjusting more images, it takes a lot of time :)