The Search for Tyler Freeborn

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

Aberlour
SWL Community

Re: The Search for Tyler Freeborn

Post by Aberlour »

Seventh wrote:I'm working through BM right now with QL 5-6 blues and greens. I don't want to hold people up if I can't pass the solo parts.

~Seventh
I could be wrong, but the only solo part I remember is at the very end, so if you can't complete it, you can always come back to it later. That's what my wife did the first time we did it.
Seventh

Post by Seventh »

Good point. I was going to try to get caught up to the dungeon in BM, but one of the first two on elite might be better for loot.

~Seventh
Chaosetor
Twitter: @Chaosetor_tsw

Post by Chaosetor »

Seventh wrote:Good point. I was going to try to get caught up to the dungeon in BM, but one of the first two on elite might be better for loot.

~Seventh
Abe is right, the solo part is at the very end. Furthermore, if you want to run some elites for gear before you do the actual run, I for one would be happy to help you run some elites. They drop QL 10 blue weapons and talismans, so even though you should be able to complete the questline with the gear you described now, it is also possible to run an elite dungeon, or two prior to this run :) And like I said, if you need help with elites, feel free to send a tell in game :D
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
Seventh

Post by Seventh »

It sounds like I can tag along on the story chain then without slowing anything down. What time is it starting? I'm interested assuming I can make it.

~Seventh
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

I have made a seperate post for the actual event: https://www.nine-swords.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6205.
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
boscot
Twitter: @boscothemigh

Post by boscot »

just make a leech build and you only really need to kill three things during that part