Tokyo Daily Group *Aegis exp grind* Sunday 21:00GMT

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

avere

Tokyo Daily Group *Aegis exp grind* Sunday 21:00GMT

Post by avere »

This is an open signup for doing the Tokyo daily missions to level aegis in prep for the new Nightmare dungeon/dungeons and upcoming raid in issue 12. The only requirement for attendance is completion of the Issue 10 story missions.

In addition if someone from the EU time zone would like to post and run one of these every few days for their appropriate time zone contact me and i'll show you the routes to take, orders of the missions, etc.

Finally, if more than 5 sign up we will split the signups in some fashion to create as many viable groups as possible.
Last edited by avere on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shock G

Re: Tokyo Daily Group *Aegis exp grind* 21:00GMT

Post by Shock G »

I can't guarantee I will be home every day at this time. My commute takes more time as the week progresses (seriously, roughly 30 min. on Monday, 60-90 min. on Fridays, and it's mostly caused by chain braking for things like: a car is entering the highway in the opposite lane, or drivers are entering a short tunnel and they literally think the lanes are getting narrower, or drivers who insist on going 80 MPH up a hill want to go 40 MPH down the opposite side).

Signed. If I miss starts, I miss them.
Trommari

Re: Tokyo Daily Group *Aegis exp grind* Sunday 21:00GMT

Post by Trommari »

i can come