Saturday Hatterday Group Scenarios - 17.30 GMT, Sat 1st Aug

Past events / Archive of scheduled events.
May be read by: Public+

Moderator: Leaders

stormbirdd

Re: Saturday Hatterday Group Scenarios - 17.30 GMT, Sat 1st

Post by stormbirdd »

I will be available too as stand-by in case a fifth is needed from a cancellation! I know up to (and including) Ankh (all Normal) but nothing after that, but I will have dungeon guides open and try not to be a nuisance :oops: . I am well-geared for elites, I think (all blue and purple).

- Etona
Sehanine Etona Aspianne
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

Signing up
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Rikunda
Twitter: @Rikunda

Post by Rikunda »

Etona I think they are doing scenarios and you are talking dungeons. Scenarios are done via the VR in the sunken library. You save people then protect them from waves of monsters with fun challenges like a sandstorm that will keep you snared.
Mother Teresa wrote: Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
stormbirdd

Post by stormbirdd »

Oh, you mean what the title actually says right there!

Yes, I've done a bunch of them as well, but always Normal Single or Duo (with Stormhex). I shall be on stand-by for them, too. :)
Sehanine Etona Aspianne
Marlolini
Twitter: Marlolini

Post by Marlolini »

i just remebered that i will still prolly be in the raid when this start, so please take someone else with you