Cabal PR at game launch

Old Event requests
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Cabal PR at game launch

Post by Katelin »

I would like to do some visual PR via a set of "banners" - 600 x 300 size, using TSW screenshots / artwork and all including one of our many tag lines as well as our website address. If anyone would like to be creative with me - I would definitely appreciate it.

If anyone has any other suggestions on how we can ramp up our efforts, PR wise, up to launch - please let me know.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Debora

Re: Cabal PR at game launch

Post by Debora »

Maybe there are some ppl in the cabal who can make a nifty video.
Also i think its important to get the cabal going in game as soon as possible. The earlier ppl see the nine swords tag, the better.
SirVent

Post by SirVent »

I know a graphic designer who MIGHT be able to come up with some concepts for you.
I don't know what his schedule is like since he lives across the Atlantic. But if this appeals to you, lemme know.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Video would be great - I certainly don't have the skills to create a video, but as for drawing up storyboards - this is something I can do. I would also be willing to provide my English accent for recording any spoken text - though I don't do London accents :p

Ven, if your friend is interested in making a video for us - for free - then sure, feel free to ask. Always good to know where we might be able to get help from if noone within the cabal can do this.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Pride

Post by Pride »

I'm all for making (in-game) videos. Just tell me what you want/need and I'll see what I can do as soon as I get my hands on that beta!

Speaking of.. I could use some "9S logos" and artwork and stuff for my video making!
Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth ->
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

The logo with just the swords in is easy - but please give me an idea of which other graphics you would like and I can perhaps clean things up a bit and pop them in a zip file for you to access :)
Pride

Post by Pride »

Well, I was just thinking we should have a "standardised" logo/art thing for use in all cabal related videos, not just mine ;)
Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth -> Lust -> Pride -> Envy -> Wrath -> Greed -> Gluttony -> Sloth ->
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Like a splash screen at the start and end? I make you something shiny when I have some time this weekend if you like.
Pride

Post by Pride »

Sure :)

I could do something myself I suppose, I just think it would be better if everyone used the same stuff.. That's just if more than me wants to do videos that is.. And I don't mean just for launch, but for later on too! :D
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

I have no idea what we are aiming for as a look with this - but figured Templar red with our logo and font was an ok start.
Very happy to make a lot of changes depending on your input :)

http://karoka.redirectme.net/Temp/for-pride.png

http://karoka.redirectme.net/Temp/9S.png
(Sorry this logo looks really fuzzy for some reason.. not sure what I did to it)