A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Re: Did it hurt?

Post by Katelin »

At the start of the AH fight, there is the big green AoE too that you get split over the people already on the fighting platform isn't there? Or what am I thinking about?
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Cassar

Post by Cassar »

Katelin wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:58 pm At the start of the AH fight, there is the big green AoE too that you get split over the people already on the fighting platform isn't there? Or what am I thinking about?
Yeah that's what I meant when I refered to the annoying water DOT.
Fractalis
Timezone: UTC+09:00

Post by Fractalis »

To reconcile our views, I think I will have to find a better way to display which kind of heal and damage is done at any point in the fight; something more precise than what ACT currently provides, I guess.
If it's taking damage, heal it. If it's not, heal it all the same -- it might soon take damage.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Maybe a combination of your graphs, with combat log from you and the tank.. then you can also see what is being triggered when?
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.