Re: Normal and elite mode dungeons

Post by Kotts »

lol
Xeeyon
Founder (retired)

Post by Xeeyon »

omg Ceph you're a beast XD

P.S.: You wanna post [url=http:/www.nine-swords.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1283]-->here<--[/url] and let them know ;)
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

Not exactly, it did take me a good few tries :)
Whitehall1

Post by Whitehall1 »

Polaris Normal was done today with great success. :) Finally LFG channel came thru with good team to help.It was fun. Died twice but still great :P experience
Mices

Post by Mices »

Good stuff! Practice makes perfect don'tcha know
Whitehall1

Post by Whitehall1 »

Back to TSW after the winter and my allergies went away. Presently working on finishing Tier 4 of Catch a Thief but I need to up my HP. Only got 1 agent down and I had one hp left. I want to get my skills and tailsmen better to before doing next dunsgeon. Presently have ql 6 and 7 stuff ,mosyly blue.
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

That's a fun fight, I finished it yesterday on my Illuminati alt (I know, I know... I'm a traitor! :P) and it was quite close in the end. Stood there in the end with about 300 HP.
Whitehall1

Post by Whitehall1 »

Now I had to uninstall and reinstall the game after I crashed today. Could not get it going with all the loop crashing I am downloading 12.8 client don't know what happened to 15. But I hope this fixes the key mapping problems with inventory. The other client would not restart as it kept stating -cant run with 2 clients going but I only had one installed. may take few days but this is getting old for me :roll:
Uragon
Commander

Post by Uragon »

Sorry to be a pain, I know... but if you'd like to discuss your technical difficulties, could you make a separate thread? You're derailing the topic of this one a bit, and that just makes it hard to keep track of what's going on exactly.
Whitehall1

Post by Whitehall1 »

No that's ok. I was at Templar Hall last night asking Cabal members about the blue tailsmen .In midstream of the conversation I crashed. I am trying to up my hp and dps .I have a combination of green and blue tailsmen now.Well mostly green.