[TTG]Act 1 Scene 3: NYC Bridge

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Kleopas

Re: [TTG]Act 1 Scene 3: NYC Bridge

Post by Kleopas »

Kleopas sighed when their previous attacker stepped out from around the corner nearest them.

"Great just what we need, a man with a agenda"

He slowly loosened the button to his holster in case the situation turned ugly again. More then prepared to drop the newcomer without hesitation. Funnily enough Miranda had stayed silent since the first encounter.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Seeing that the group was willing to at listen to him, "Sorry for that 'show' back there... but it was important that the eyes that were watching for your group's arrival saw that you where, well, 'handled.'" His accent was strange for the northern U.S., perhaps Cajan. "You know, just like you have eyes here, they have eyes there." He smiled softly.

Archemedus took a few tenuous steps, toward the main group - it was obvious he was watching those of the group that had made no comments whatsoever very closely as well. "I know our mutual friends, RS, told you I'd try and help you, but Jesus, right on the Lumie front doorsteps?! Well, you guys are gutsie, I'll give you that."

"So, welcome to the Big Apple. What can I do you for?"
Blood-Born

Post by Blood-Born »

Silas still didn't trust someone who would attack them, even if it was for "show". When the man took the few steps toward the group, Silas stood his ground and even ampped up the lightning he held in his hands, so that it crackled vigorously around his entire body. The effect made Silas look as though he were a human Tesla coil.

Silas stared at the man intently, while he listened to what the man was saying. His eyes were still glowing bright red, silently daring the man to make one false move. Even the slightest attempt to attack would result in the man in the grey plaid shirt being on the receiving end of 50,000 volts of raw electricity.
Elania Vikaernes

Post by Elania Vikaernes »

Elania looks back up, rubbing her eye and looking out towards Archemedus again, while at the same time, motioning for Silas to stand down for a moment. Composing herself, she speaks to Archemedus:

"Excuse me, is this your umbrella?"
Blood-Born

Post by Blood-Born »

Reluctantly, Silas steps aside and powers down when he sees Elania's reaction. When he hears the question about the umbrella, Silas does a double take. You can see the look of confusion on his face as he looks at Elania. The first thought that popped into his head was... "She must have hit her head harder than we thought."
Kleopas

Post by Kleopas »

Kleopas listened to the mans explanation in silence, his temper rising With each moment. 'Im gonna shoot this guy' he thought to himself. Before he knew what happened he found himself drawing his handgun and shouting at Archemedus.
"You bloody idiot, the blues couldn't give two shits about a couple of folks like us meeting where we did. Well balls thanks to you damn shenanigans their gonna be sure as hell interested now, but tell you what I'll give you a choice now. High or low?"
Kleopas stood there pointing the firearm in a suggestive manner, leaving those arrayed to ponder where he meant.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Archemedus looks directly at Elaina, and says, "Its only 5 O'clock, but thank you" And then to Kleopas he replies quickly, "I believe that is a trick questions - I'd prefer not to be shot at all."

After the briefest of pauses he continues, "Actually, I was saying, somehow the 'blue' organization got tipped off that you where coming. Your descriptions have been distributed across the network as a rogue team of Temps that are responsible for the disappearance of a large number of... well, Team Blue."

He looks at each of the members of the team gathered, "That isn't true is it? If it is, then the answer is am high..." looking back at Kleopas, "That wouldn't be what I signed up for."
Elania Vikaernes

Post by Elania Vikaernes »

Elania looks around to the rest of the group, then back to Archemedus as he offers the response to the pass phrase for the team.

"Everyone stand down... he know the correct response... and of course is not true, why would we be kidnapping Illuminati agents? We are out here investigating the disappearance of a Templar agent, heading about 90 miles North, to Kingston. I can only assume as our contact in New York, you will be coming with us."

Elania walked up to Archemedus "My name is Elania, is good to meet you." After which, she stands a little taller, and whispers in his ear.

"I hope you have an explanation for attacking us earlier... otherwise, you will pay for it sooner, rather than later."

And with that, Elania walks back to the group, smiling, placing her hand on top of Kleopas' gun barrel in an attempt to lower it. "Well I think enough people have been maimed, beaten and humiliated for one afternoon. Our car will be here soon, Kingston is not too far."
Volen

Post by Volen »

"I think I have explained the 'show' back there... it was important to get you away from the portal area. It also provides me a cover to disappear in the confusion for a little while, so we can talk." Archemedus looks around, checking to be sure that they continue to be unobserved. "Though I can be seen with you... so I'm afraid you're on your own once this meeting is over. I've really just come to warn you off as best as I can."

Looking slowly across the group, "Get out of the City as soon as possible. You're man isn't here."
Volen

Post by Volen »