[TTG]Act 1 Scene 3: NYC Bridge

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Blood-Born

Re: [TTG]Act 1 Scene 3: NYC Bridge

Post by Blood-Born »

Still not trusting the man in the grey plaid shirt, Silas decided to use a part of his abilities he really didn't like to use. He wanted to know if the guy was lying, so he focused solely on him. He tuned everything else out. Silas wasn't a mind reader or a telepath, but he could try to pick up on the emotions of the man standing in front of him. Maybe they would give him a little insight to the trustworthiness of the man in the grey plaid shirt. There weren't many people who Silas couldn't tell if they were lying or not.
Volen

Post by Volen »

[[The man blocks your attempts at first, then let's his mental guard down... you know that he isn't resisting your probe. The feelings are fear - likely from being hurt by the group, and nervousness. Silas feels that the man is being absolutely honest about the situation, but is being 'guarded' about what he should share with this group.]]
Blood-Born

Post by Blood-Born »

It took Silas somewhat by surprise to find out that the man in front of him was telling the truth. Knowing that the man was sincere changed Silas' demeanor. He was no longer on edge or in protect mode. He could sense the fear and nervousness radiating from the man, but he had to try to set the man at ease. He had to try to let the man know he could trust him.

He shut his eyes briefly and broke the connection between them, hoping that this small gesture of trust would at least let the man know that Silas would not attack him again.
Volen

Post by Volen »

"Well... looks like you folks don't have anything for me... I only have a few minutes more before I'll be missed." He waits for any questions as he continues to look for passersby.s.
Kleopas

Post by Kleopas »

With Elania gesturing for him to lower his handgun, Kleopas could only let the anger he was feeling towards Archemedus blow over. He lowered the weapon, but kept it out just in case whilst he turned to face the others.
"It's your call, but if I see this guy again he won't walk away without a limp" he announced " so where are we going now 'cause it definitely sounds like we're not welcome here"
Whilst he was talking to Elania and the newcomer he believed was called Silas, Miranda materialised next to him.
"John you should have seen it, there was a huge stack of boxes in the back of that warehouse and I knocked it over.... it was glorious!!!"she emphasised this with exaggerated hand gestures.
Volen

Post by Volen »

"I took a big risk to be here, so spit it out if you have something -otherwise, I'm out." The double agent starts to look very anxious.

After waiting a few minutes and getting nothing from the group he says, "If you end up changing your mind and you wish to make contact with me, just return to here and leave a message here." He moves a brick from the wall, reveling a small space just large enough for a note.

We replaces the brick. "I'll check this every few days as long as you are in the city." Without other comment, he leaves.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Volen

Post by Volen »

Blood-Born

Post by Blood-Born »

After the man left the scene on the Bridge, Silas turned to the group.

" While we are waitng for our ride, I would like to know what the plan is for this mission. I know that there is an agent missing and now I know that our contact was playing both sides. I am coming into this without the knowledge that most of you have about this situation. I really don't like being this unprepared.",He replied.

Silas looked around at the faces of the silent group hoping for some insight.
Volen

Post by Volen »