[TTG]Act 1 Scene 3: NYC Bridge

Coffee, cake and a chat. (IC)
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Elania Vikaernes

Re: [TTG]Act 1 Scene 3: NYC Bridge

Post by Elania Vikaernes »

Elania looked up to Silas, and spoke. "We are heading to Kingston, to the hotel where we believe our missing agent was last seen. Is as good of a place as any to begin looking for answers. As far as a plan is concerned... we do not have much to go on, so, we make due with what we have. I can explain more, on the drive there. Our car should be here shortly."
Volen

Post by Volen »

Your Enterprise rental shows up as you have arranged previously.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Elania Vikaernes

Elania smiles to the Enterprise employee as he arrives with the SUV, she spends a few minutes talking to him, signing a few papers, and then returns to the group.

"Ok, this is our ride, everybody in. I will drive I am not that bad at it I promise. Next stop, Kingston."
Kleopas

Post by Kleopas »

Kleopas couldn't help but grin at Miranda's over enthusiastic motions regarding her brief adventure and partly because of the hassle it would cause the blues to clear up. Forgetting the anger that he had been engulfed in a moment ago he cheerfully laughed, putting his handgun away as if all was forgotten.

"What would I do without your antics?" he said out loud casually and then blinked realising that the others probably heard him. He hoped that they didn't

"You would be a boring old man who doesn't smile or have any fun?"she suggested with a sing song voice dancing around the group "Also with the many times i've saved your neck, you likely wouldn't be around to be dull anyway"

Kleopas sighed, reacting to Miranda's teasing like he would normally.

"Oh cool look at the fancy ride!!!"

"Huh?" he looked over his shoulder, seeing that a rental SUV had appeared

"Quick call shotgun!!!!" Miranda pestered

"Call shotgun dammit!!!!"

He raised his hand sheepishly

"Err Shotgun?"
Blood-Born

Post by Blood-Born »

As Elania was signing the papers and talking to the car rental agent, Silas looked around. He had a puzzled look on his face.

"Why am I picking up 'joy' and a sense of 'excitement'?", he whispered to himself. "That doesn't make any sense. After the fight at the docks and the tension I felt a few moments ago, those are not the emotions I would normally be picking up.",he continued.

Silas continued to look around, puzzled. "Where is that coming from?", he said aloud before he could stop himself as his eyes sort of stopped on Kleopas.
Elania Vikaernes

(scene will be closing in 24 hours, if you have additional actions please get them in, otherwise that will be the end of act 1, and when we resume with act 2, I will take a roll call and account for new players!)
Elania Vikaernes

(Act 1 of TTG is now closed. It is assumed that anyone who had planned to continue on with act 2 has gotten in the SUV, and we will pick up after the hiatus with the drive.)