CST (US) Evening RAID - Interest?

Old Event requests

Are we interested in starting up the US-side RAID again?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Yes, I geared and ready to go. Post your preferred time (US CENTRAL TIME) and evenings available.
55%
No, I'm not geared at this time but perhaps in the future.
45%
No thanks, not interested at all.
No votes

Total votes: 11

Okkto

Re: CST (US) Evening RAID - Interest?

Post by Okkto »

Just paid a visit to GK, but not ready gear-wise yet.
Templars lead the fight!
Agitateddoc

Post by Agitateddoc »

I would love to be a part of this group. M-F 8pm CST or later, and Sat - Sun any time works for me. I can take a healer or a dps spot at the moment, and in a short amount of time could probably have my tanking set where it needs to be. Healing gear is 10.4 (all slots) DPS gear has 10.4 weapons and 10.2 talismans, and Tanking gear is currently 10.2 weapons and 10.2-10.1 mixed talismans.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Cool... sounds like we are getting close to a group that could raid US times soon!
Oimarak Soul

Post by Oimarak Soul »

I would like to do this. Alpha Squad currently runs on Monday nights, but I am flexible if that moves to another night. I would prefer to do this on the weekend though. I would like to have someone inspect my gear to decide if I'm up to speed. DPS please.

Oim.

P.S. I was invited along with the European group once (yesterday) and we won. I was very excited to be included and had a blast.
Last edited by Oimarak Soul on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
boscot
Twitter: @boscothemigh

Post by boscot »

I would quite happily raid on monday nights US time zone.
Wranck

Post by Wranck »

I would really like to join the club. I am currently geared to tank it and probably heal it too.
Volen

Post by Volen »

Yep... I'll work on a time/roster based on these posts. If you posted early in this conversation, please let me know if you circumstances have changed (like day or time preference, esp. availability).

Lets look for 21-OCT for a first run at this... I'll post a thread with an updated roster and calendar entry asap.

Getting VERY excited about this!

- V
Agitateddoc

Post by Agitateddoc »

Anyone who believes that their gear is lacking please let us know and we can do what we can to get you some good groups to run what you need and get the gear that you need.
Claretta

Post by Claretta »

Oimarak Soul wrote: P.S. I was invited along with the European group once (yesterday) and we won. I was very excited to be included and had a blast.
I'm glad you had fun.

I admit I laughed when you died to fists and filth in phase 1 in the first couple of pulls, but you learned pretty quick and were alive till the end on the last attempts.
Oimarak Soul

Post by Oimarak Soul »

It was silly wasn't it. (I try to learn in real time) The hardest part I have in the NM runs is when I have to pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time (or is it the other way...oh I'm dead). ;)

Oim