Soo.. TERA EU..

A place for casual conversations (OOC).
May be posted to by: Applicants +
Aralon

Re: Soo.. TERA EU..

Post by Aralon »

Bpy6 wrote:While I tend to like korean grind games from time to time, I'll pass on TERA because:

1) They don't allow Russians anywhere, just outright ban all the IPs
2) Pure action-like combat system in an RPG is a no-go for me, I mostly hate them.
Fuck I didnt know you were russian :-P when I used to play WoW a lot we had a russian and I loved his accent. You gotta talk on vent for me sometime!!!
Retired.
Cephas Ironclad

Post by Cephas Ironclad »

Coldcut wrote: Fuck I didnt know you were russian :-P when I used to play WoW a lot we had a russian and I loved his accent. You gotta talk on vent for me sometime!!!
Creeper :P
Aralon

Post by Aralon »

Cephas Ironclad wrote:
Coldcut wrote: Fuck I didnt know you were russian :-P when I used to play WoW a lot we had a russian and I loved his accent. You gotta talk on vent for me sometime!!!
Creeper :P
D-: Your words are hurtful!!!
Retired.
Anatoli

Post by Anatoli »

Coldcut wrote:Fuck I didnt know you were russian :-P when I used to play WoW a lot we had a russian and I loved his accent. You gotta talk on vent for me sometime!!!
Haha, people say I don't have a typical Russian accent, rather an accent with features borrowed from all the people I've ever spoken to :)
I'll be on vent of course. As long as it's vent :twisted:
Where horses fear to tread, ponies kick down doors.
The success is measured in cats.
Some words are written to make you think. Pacman.
Aralon

Post by Aralon »

Bpy6 wrote:
Coldcut wrote:Fuck I didnt know you were russian :-P when I used to play WoW a lot we had a russian and I loved his accent. You gotta talk on vent for me sometime!!!
Haha, people say I don't have a typical Russian accent, rather an accent with features borrowed from all the people I've ever spoken to :)

lol I usually log onto vent if I am raiding/PVP or playing xbox (since my XBL mic is broke). Only logged onto our vent once for XBL with BF3 :-P
Retired.
Venator

Post by Venator »

Bpy6 wrote:
Nah, I did instantly recognize russian speaker in you in vent. :P Had a lot of practice with that over years. :mrgreen:
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent
Anatoli

Post by Anatoli »

Venator wrote:
Bpy6 wrote:
Nah, I did instantly recognize russian speaker in you in vent. :P Had a lot of practice with that over years. :mrgreen:
That's because you're Russian too lol :) And I've never lived abroad so yeah it should be recognizable.
Kort

Post by Kort »

Coldcut wrote:
Kort wrote:No interest in Tera, but I do have GW2 pre-ordered. The way I see it, there was no reason not to get GW2 since there's no sub fee. :)
Because some people think it is over-hyped and just a basic MMO with auto target? I will pass
I didn't say there was no reason for ANYONE not to get GW2, I just meant there was no reason for ME not to get it. :|
name: Baron McArthur
alias: Kort
affiliations: Templars, Nine Swords
abilities: Assault Rifle, Pistols, Fists, Blades, and Blood Magic
Venator

Post by Venator »

Bpy6 wrote: That's because you're Russian too lol :) And I've never lived abroad so yeah it should be recognizable.
Pff, I am much, including Finnish, Estonian and Ukrainian, but can't say that Russian. :P
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent
Anatoli

Post by Anatoli »

Venator wrote:
Bpy6 wrote: That's because you're Russian too lol :) And I've never lived abroad so yeah it should be recognizable.
Pff, I am much, including Finnish, Estonian and Ukrainian, but can't say that Russian. :P
Okay, at least you sounded like one ;)