CABAL PRIDE SEPTEMBER 2015

Old Event requests
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Re: Next cabal recruitment event, September?

Post by Floryn »

Aberlour wrote:Floryn's one-act play! :lol:
Aargh! :lol:
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division
frogsley

Re: CABAL PRIDE SEPTEMBER 2015

Post by frogsley »

If he differentiates the characters by switching wigs, I'm so voting for this.
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

Since we will actually have a stage, why not make a theater piece with a narrator on the walkway (part stiking out) and a few actors on the stage. Since we are using Arcy's story as a recruitment advert, why not act it out too ? We can use AoE spells for combat for exemple, some can dress up as Orochis or other villains, or use the illusions spells in the cabal bank (don't recall exact name).

Btw, can the theatrics drops be used on the park stage ?
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Katelin
Leader
Twitter: @Nine_Swords
Timezone: UTC+01:00

Post by Katelin »

Just for information - I will only be allotting 5mins per cabal.

Theatrics do not work anywhere other than the Albion.
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
They would do the same for you.
Oxara

Post by Oxara »

Catching up on all of this, the whole thing sounds amazing!
Is there any way I can help you Katelin (except by giving new ideas - I'll try to) ?
Sorry I could not give a hand these last few weeks...
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Currently I am looking for help with the following things:

1. Getting cabals to sign up. I am taking the direct approach and actually mainly just contacting cabal leaders when I see them / registering on websites and saying hello to people.

2. Ingame script. Sonno already offered to help link the script into chat ingame, but would be great to cover EU and US timezones with this too.

3. TSW forum thread. I go on vacation on the 31st, so I would love it if there was a Sword responding actively to that thread when cabals show interest.

4. Advertising. I need some "posters" for Twitter / facebook / using to post in the forums.

5. We need to work internally on what 9S will be doing as their part in the Variety Show

6. We need to collect prizes to give away at our competitions in the "after party"

7. We need to work on a series of questions for the competitions. (This can be done directly in a PM to me)

... I likely forgot stuff :D
If you find yourself forced to mercilessly slaughter your teammates because they become infected with some rare mutation, keep in mind that you are only doing your job -
Hudson77

Post by Hudson77 »

Already said this ingame but I have 8 golem bags for you (1 from each basic golem) to give away.
Always happy to roleplay or help someone with roleplay! Feel free to shoot me a tell if you are interested in either!
If you add me as friend please mind my name is spelled as i-s-i-i-y-a.
Antanahe

Post by Antanahe »

Same for me, I also have a set of Golem bags to offer as prize.
I shall tolerate no Evil. I shall stand by my comrades in arms, and guard their backs! I vow no Brother or Sister shall enter the battlefield without the knowledge, skill and equipement needed to overcome Evil.
Prosper01

Post by Prosper01 »

Katelin wrote:6. We need to collect prizes to give away at our competitions in the "after party"
I can offer prizes again, though as before they are not TSW-related. Let me know if you want them, I'll send an updated list.
Katelin
Leader

Post by Katelin »

Would love an updated list Prosper, thank you!