[RAID] Agartha Defiled: Not a Sign Up

Old Event requests
Marlolini
Twitter: Marlolini

Re: [RAID] Agartha Defiled: Not a Sign Up

Post by Marlolini »

uh, i hope my post was not taken in a "you are all gonna die, dont even bother" kind of way :P

I will see if i have time during the downtime later today to make a short post about some tips and tactics, and i am of course in for trying to down it with the cabal!

(but you are ALL going to die though :D )
BrokenPieces
Twitter: stygianbrood

Post by BrokenPieces »

If we die, so do you. :)
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
TS-13

Post by TS-13 »

Marlolini wrote:The biggest problem with clearing the raid now is DPS that dies to AOE or does not kill the spiders that drop down fast enough. If you lose a DPS the last DPS check is hard and you will also struggle with killing adds at the end if you dont have everyone alive.
Marlo is right. This raid is very adamant about DPS NOT dying and being effective. One or two dps going down at most is fine, but when the third dps goes down; it's time to start thinking about wiping.

On another note, there seems to be enough interest in killing and dying that I'll post an Event Raid for this. :D
“In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer. But in our own hands lies the power to choose – what we want most to be we are.”

― Robert L. Stevenson
BrokenPieces

Post by BrokenPieces »

TS-13 wrote:there seems to be enough interest in killing and dying
Everyone should have a hobby.

Can the raid event time be NOT Saturday?

EDIT: Since it has been announced on Saturday, the question remains invalid.
All stories are lies. But good stories are lies made from light and fire. And they lift our hearts out of the dust, and out of the grave.
TS-13

Post by TS-13 »

BP you posted this right before my raid post and I did not catch it in time. I only posted it for Saturday to allow both US and EU players the opportunity to sign up. In any case, if the raid is not completed, the lockout timer is not triggered and I can post the raid for another time, perhaps Monday or Wednesday.
“In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer. But in our own hands lies the power to choose – what we want most to be we are.”

― Robert L. Stevenson
BrokenPieces

Post by BrokenPieces »

Heh, don't worry. You made the best choice possible.
Floryn
Twitter: @DutchFloryn

Post by Floryn »

Read and replied to the other thread earlier but I am interested.
"...the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism." - H.P. Lovecraft

Proud member of Nine Swords - Leader of the Rapier Division