by Firearc
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:24 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: Ny Raid for 12/28
Replies: 4
Views: 2606

Re: Ny Raid for 12/28

Thanks Volen ffor the update,

Moon and I were having alot of inernet issues as well and had to finally give up on our HR NM run due to both our isp being spotty.

Hope you get back up and running soon.
by Firearc
Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 am
Topic: Ny Raid for 12/28
Replies: 4
Views: 2606

Ny Raid for 12/28

This is to pick up where we left off before the holidays. If some reason you are on the list and are not able to make it please let Jennet or Myself know as soon possible, so we can find a replacement in time. Ideally we would like to start right at 9pm EST just to give us as much time to work on th...
by Firearc
Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:03 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?
Replies: 473
Views: 233955

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Hello Sio

The unknown can always be hard to face alone but with friends by your side that fightt becomes easier.

I hope you might consider submitting an application to join 9 Swords at http://www.nine-swords.com/directives.php?d=49.

Firearc
by Firearc
Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Hello Black-Briar I am Firearc a leader of the Hook division (recruitment) We are a casual cabal that does a little bit of everything PVE/PVP/RP, we have members of all level ranges from just starting out to people that have been playing since early beta. We are a friendly community that enjoys prog...
by Firearc
Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:21 pm
Topic: Ny Raid for 12/21 status
Replies: 0
Views: 1143

Ny Raid for 12/21 status

Hey Guys, Just wanted to give an update on the NY Raid. With the Holidays coming and the end of the world on Fri 12/21, we have decided to postpone the Friday Night Raid for this week. Volen is currently working on a Raid signup sheet that will be in place soon as well so it will make it a little e...
by Firearc
Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: [PLanning] Dungeon Wars 16-DEC-12
Replies: 12
Views: 6890

Re: [PLanning] Dungeon Wars 16-DEC-12

no we don't have enough to do it it eshtyr and I are the only ones that have expressed an interest. plus with my late work nights mon-wed havent go to run with them. This might be a fun thing to do as a cabal maybe on elites and NMs maybe some of our PVE memberes can hellp organize an event in the f...
by Firearc
Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:38 pm
Topic: New York Raid for Friday 12/14 at 9 pm EST
Replies: 0
Views: 1294

New York Raid for Friday 12/14 at 9 pm EST

New York Raid for Friday 12/14 at 9 pm EST If some reason you are on the list and are not able to make it please let Jennet or Myself know as soon possible, so we can find a replacement in time. Ideally we would like to start right at 9pm EST just to give us as much time to work on the riding NY of...
by Firearc
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:06 am

I dunno I may be selling moon on the streets according to a suggestion from Jen. j/k I would imagine that if we have room my better half would want to play too :D, again I know we haev limited time this week so it wll not leave much time for running practices but if we have room on some teams I woul...
by Firearc
Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Oh this does sound like fun ! I would like to try though my play time during the week is kind of limited as I work till 10:30 pm cst monday tue and wed. The rest of the week is pretty much open though. but if we get a team going and need another person let me know :) However I totaly understand if y...
by Firearc
Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Hello Illandir It’s great to meet you. I am Firearc one of the leaders of 9swords Hook Division "recruitment". We are always looking for new people to join our cabal and you should like you would be a great fit. If you are interested in join 9S please submit an application at http://www.ni...