Search found 6 matches

by malscant
Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:50 am
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Normal and elite mode dungeons
Replies: 64
Views: 29180

Re: Normal and elite mode dungeons

Im down to my last 4 elites needed myself. Would like to run them tomorrow evening around 8-9pm eastern if anyone is going to be on around that time.
by malscant
Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:34 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: A game to buy
Replies: 6
Views: 3904

Re: A game to buy

if they wanted to do during the betrayal they could change the story a bit and use isstvan 5 as the first planet and make it so instead of loyalty going to terra or the 500 worlds you could say they learned of the plan when russ broke his brothers back and everyone went to istivan to stop it. only d...
by malscant
Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:00 am
Topic: A game to buy
Replies: 6
Views: 3904

Re: A game to buy

I could have sworn up and down 40k online got canned with THQ being closed... You have just made my day knowing its going to happen. Now if they will ever end the horus heresy series I would be happy.. I mean book 24 was the last one I read
by malscant
Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:07 pm
Forum: [Archive] Event Requests
Topic: Normal and elite mode dungeons
Replies: 64
Views: 29180

Re: Normal and elite mode dungeons

i guess this is a good place to post some questions about elites as I'm getting ready to finish the last quests. I guess my questions is when should you start doing elites ahh great concerns? I am planning on going with a leech healing bills as my main and a fist healing back up builds. are there an...
by malscant
Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:41 am
Topic: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?
Replies: 473
Views: 232781

Re: Are you thinking of a future with 9S?

Greetings! Malscant here, figured I would introduce myself on the forums instead of stalking them like some back alley crazy. Been playing TSW for a bit now got a bit burnt out on WoW and my 5's team in LoL is on break. I saw your recruitment post on the forums and figured I would stop by. Haven't h...