Search found 293 matches

by Jennet
Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:27 pm
Forum: [Archive] Noticeboard
Topic: Harder Nightmares? Any Interest Sunday, June 30?
Replies: 15
Views: 7425

Re: Harder Nightmares? Any Interest Sunday, June 30?

I'm not going to be able to make it either, sorry guys! I had something come up and I am going to have to be coming and going from the house tonight. Have fun to all those who end up going! No one had had a real time, so you may already have gone =) Sorry to miss it!
by Jennet
Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Edited to show who's signed up...I wasn't sure who wanted to do what, so there are ?'s marks after names. Let me know what roles you wanted? Also, TheBerch, that's a great idea about curios. Hoozer and I have ours. We can sit out for people who don't, if you like. I was just trying to get a group go...
by Jennet
Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:45 pm

This weekend's bad for earlier for me, Kate, sorry! I'm going to probably give my new car a workout on Saturday and then Sunday I will be afternoon at the earliest I think... but maybe next weekend, we can aim for an earlier one if you like! We can see who's up for crazy. And El, it's worth a try! M...
by Jennet
Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Harder Nightmares? Any Interest Sunday, June 30?

Some of us have been talking about messing with the harder nightmares (SH/Fac/HF) for a changeup from 24/24. I think I'll be around Sunday afternoon/evening US time and wondered if there was any interest in this? If you're interested, let me know what role(s) you'd like to do and I can see if we can...
by Jennet
Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:15 pm
Topic: Daily Dungeon Run Sign-up (NM) - 06/26 - 06/28 9pm EST
Replies: 24
Views: 12949

Re: Daily Dungeon Run (NM) - 06/26 - 06/28 9pm EST

Kadyn, it's great to see your plan coming together! And many many thanks for listing the groups/dates in the front of the thread! Makes it much easier to see what's open and who would be available otherwise when we log in! Excellent job!! Can I make a request if you're doing this for every night? Ho...
by Jennet
Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:17 am
Forum: Coffee Bar
Topic: [TTG]Act 1 Scene 2: NYC Docks
Replies: 60
Views: 26256

Re: [TTG] Episode 2: New York

Jenn saw Elania go down again and dodged out from behind her safe, comfortable pillar. As she was running, she saw that flashing blue light, and she went pale as a ghost. "TOM! Get us the feck out of here!" She skidded to her knees by Elania and urged the woman, "We need to get you on...
by Jennet
Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Dungeon Tuesday (NM) 06/25 9pm EST

Ah...kk. If that's the plan, I'll not keep trying to organize things when I log in then! Teach me to take a week off =) Best of luck!
by Jennet
Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Re: Dungeon Tuesday (NM) 06/25 9pm EST

We were thinking about running tonight, but it looks like we missed the boat and things are full! You're saying this group's going to run every night, Kadyn?
by Jennet
Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:21 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Happy Birthday, Corenna
Replies: 5
Views: 3672

Re: Happy Birthday, Corenna

Happy Birthday, Corenna!
by Jennet
Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:41 pm
Forum: The Tea Room
Topic: Happy Birthday Blood-Born